UH OH...PART 2

Gallup's new poll; large sample......not good for Barack Hussein Obama...

tick, tick, tick...

Likely Voters, 51% Romney vs. Obama 45% (2% margin of error) !

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157817/el...ma-romney.aspx
Rasmussen has it 49 to 48 in favor of Romney. Go figure.
"Turn out the lights....the party's over"
Obama will be in the unemployment line next January.
I think Rasmussen has recently altered his polling data to tighten the race ......he needs to keep both sides happy without getting it too wrong.

Also, the new Gallup poll has a very large sampling of likely voters.

Rasmussen has it 49 to 48 in favor of Romney. Go figure. Originally Posted by joe bloe
"Turn out the lights....the party's over"
Obama will be in the unemployment line next January. Originally Posted by tttalinky

Like he gives a shit. He will still collect a paycheck and have security for the rest of his life. He's considered a national treasure now. Forever. Oh crap. Gunna barf. Excuse me.
  • WTF
  • 10-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Like he gives a shit. He will still collect a paycheck and have security for the rest of his life. He's considered a national treasure now. Forever. Oh crap. Gunna barf. Excuse me. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
HatingKayla strikes again.

If he were reelected , would you wish him dead?

Like he gives a shit. He will still collect a paycheck and have security for the rest of his life. He's considered a national treasure now. Forever. Oh crap. Gunna barf. Excuse me. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Obama will get a hundred thousand plus for giving speeches, which he'll read off a teleprompter. He'll have Bill Ayers ghost write another book for him and probably win a Pulitzer. He'll be very rich within a few years just like Slick Willie. Obama will constantly criticize Romney and the media will hang on his every word.

But, he won't be president.
  • WTF
  • 10-17-2012, 12:38 PM
every word.

But, he won't be president. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Wanna Bet?

IB, I'll give joe a 10% edge!

My 11k to his 10
fooy on the polls check the betting sites most of the money is on Obie...
The big question is; what are the odds?
Since all the money is on Obama you should have to bet much less on Romney to win more.
I may take some of that action if the weight is right.
Latest Vegas line has:

Obama -260
Romney +200
Who cares about Gallup? In a more interesting and totally unscientific polling here is the 7-11 coffee cup poll. Basically tongue-in-cheek but it shows Obama with a substantial double-digit lead in most states where the poll is being done. Even a big lead in, of all places, Texas. Oh, and by the way, this poll has correctly predicted the last three presidential elections.

http://www.7-eleven.com/7-Election/NationalResults.aspx
Do you morons understand what a 7 day rolling average is? This poll sample began before the vice presidential debates and ended before last nights debate.

Jerk off all you want. Next weeks numbers will be different.

three weeks from now, you'll all be lining up at the soup kitchen, too.

LMAO @ dipshits.

But, he won't be president. Originally Posted by joe bloe
WANNA BET?
ANOTHER THREAD WHERE WHIRLY WAS WRONG.