Corrupt Ukraine !!!!

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky embezzled hundreds of millions of dollars that the US allocated for the purchase of fuel, according to Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh.

Excerpt:

The issue of corruption was directly raised with Zelensky in a meeting last January in Kyiv with CIA Director William Burns. His message to the Ukrainian president, I was told by an intelligence official with direct knowledge of the meeting, was out of a 1950s mob movie.

The senior generals and government officials in Kyiv were angry at what they saw as Zelensky’s greed, so Burns told the Ukrainian president because “he was taking a larger share of the skim money than was going to the generals.”

Burns also presented Zelensky with a list of thirty-five generals and senior officials whose corruption was known to the CIA and others in the American government. Zelensky responded to the American pressure ten days later by publicly dismissing ten of the most ostentatious officials on the list and doing little else.

“The ten he got rid of were brazenly bragging about the money they had—driving around Kyiv in their new Mercedes,” the intelligence official told me.

Why again are we giving hard earned American tax dollars to this corrupt country

Fuck Ukraine.
Fuck the corrupt bastards who live there.
Fuck Senile Biden (who no doubt is getting kickbacks) for looting the US Treasury

https://eurasiantimes.com/ukraine-wa...seymour-hersh/
Not surprising those Ukraine apologists who want the US to start WW III over this corrupt country hide from these facts
Didn't see that coming. I hope the big guy is still getting his 10 percent
That’s just the tip of the iceberg
Didn't see that coming. I hope the big guy is still getting his 10 percent Originally Posted by bigguyt
Ukraine has been one of the most corrupt countries on earth

And we know how corrupt the Senile Biden Crime family is in their past dealings with Ukraine

So I am sure Senile Biden and his cronies are getting their kickbacks from all the money being embezzled with Senile Biden raping the US Taxpayers sending our money to Ukraine to feed this corruption
I call bullshit on this story.

No matter how corrupt Ukraine is or was, there is no way Zelensky could steal $400 million of our money earmarked for wartime fuel costs and not be caught.

The story says Zelensky fired "thirty-five generals and senior officials whose corruption was known to the CIA and others in the American government." So we knew all about the lesser crooks but didn't even notice the Big Crook sticking his hand in a $400 million cookie jar? And Zelensky fired them all without worrying that one of them might be pissed off and retaliate by blowing the whistle on the Big Guy embezzling $400 million?

Not credible at all.
I call bullshit on this story.

No matter how corrupt Ukraine is or was, there is no way Zelensky could steal $400 million of our money earmarked for wartime fuel costs and not be caught.

The story says Zelensky fired "thirty-five generals and senior officials whose corruption was known to the CIA and others in the American government." So we knew all about the lesser crooks but didn't even notice the Big Crook sticking his hand in a $400 million cookie jar? And Zelensky fired them all without worrying that one of them might be pissed off and retaliate by blowing the whistle on the Big Guy embezzling $400 million?

Not credible at all. Originally Posted by lustylad
Call for an audit. We sent them over 100 billion. Where did the money go? I’d like to know. Doesn’t seem like it’s helped much.

Not credible at all. Originally Posted by lustylad
You never know but this was not from some fly by night leftist hack. Seymour Hersh, won a Pulitzer Prize for exposing the My Lai massacre and its cover-up during the Vietnam War. He also has reported on the secret U.S. bombing of Cambodia, the CIA's program of domestic spying and torture and abuse of prisoners at Abu Ghraib in Iraq.
If true, very troubling. This should be run to ground.

Ukraine still needs to be supported in protrcting themselves against Russian aggressors, though
Anything’s possible with the Biden crime family. The Ukraine has been know as a money laundering factory of the DS

https://t.me/c/1428896786/778589