kamala, no brains or original ideas

One example

6/9/24 President Trump says no tax on tips
8/10/24 harris says no tax on tips.

Ah OK.

Do you all really trust this witch? How many items did she change her mind with between 2020 and 2024? Lesson for the day, a snake may shed it's skin, but it's still a snake. How many of you would be happy giving up your guns for pennies on the dollar?

SNICK. VP Harris brought down the cartels. She certainly is doing much of the same with the MAGA Cult. That’s probably who’s you boyz is so skewed of her.

Trump keeps calling her stupid, the worse it’s going to get for he’ll
No wonder you’re so popular with the ladies . Like Trump! He may start losing the stupid voter to her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh
SNICK. VP Harris brought down the cartels. She certainly is doing much of the same with the MAGA Cult. That’s probably who’s you boyz is so skewed of her.

No wonder you’re so popular with the ladies . Like Trump! He may start losing the stupid voter to her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

I thought she put away people for using marijuana, while she was using it herself. Let Tulsi Gabbard tell you the tale. By the way, I trust Tulsi, while I think harris is pure evil. No different than you think of Trump. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxHORNMWPmg

Also, you trust this arrogant egotistical bitch? She can destroy your life with a swipe of her pen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDzomJkWF0o

Lastly, my popularity with the ladies means very little, been married to the same lady for over 40 years.
SNICK. VP Harris brought down the cartels. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not sure what planet you're living on, but the cartels are doing just fine. Violence is up, trafficing in drugs and people is up. Kidnapping is way up.
Not sure what planet you're living on, but the cartels are doing just fine. Violence is up, trafficing in drugs and people is up. Kidnapping is way up. Originally Posted by sand247
... Hmmmm... Maybe Yssup means that Kamala brought down
the cartels so they would INCREASE crime. ...

IF you want MORE crime - you'd bring in the cartels
to increase it.

#### Salty
She brought down Wells Fargo.

Salty you don’t quite understand - you’re character is so well delivered it would go against it considour anything but what y”me political insidours” say - but speaking for myself, I’m not offouring any lessouns, mate!

Link or lie.
By the way, I trust Tulsi, while I think harris is pure evil. No different than you think of Trump.

Also, you trust this arrogant egotistical bitch? She can destroy your life with a swipe of her pen. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Well, lets see, you trust a Democrat from Hawaii who hasn't really done jack shit cept jump ship to the other side (GOP), but if a person on the DEM side actually agrees with a viewpoint or a platform idea from the GOP, then she's pure Evil.

Not sure what planet that makes sense on, but here on this one- it's really one of the same thing. The only difference between two ppl who have taken on a idea that may have originated in the halls of the GOP, is that Kamala has better (bigger) tits.

Typically asian, haitian, black ladies of mixed race have long delicious nipples that you can hang a winter coat on. I'm betting that Tusli has flabby tits with small inverted nipples and they probably taste akin to chalk.
Well, lets see, you trust a Democrat from Hawaii who hasn't really done jack shit cept jump ship to the other side (GOP), but if a person on the DEM side actually agrees with a viewpoint or a platform idea from the GOP, then she's pure Evil.

Not sure what planet that makes sense on, but here on this one- it's really one of the same thing. The only difference between two ppl who have taken on a idea that may have originated in the halls of the GOP, is that Kamala has better (bigger) tits.

Typically asian, haitian, black ladies of mixed race have long delicious nipples that you can hang a winter coat on. I'm betting that Tusli has flabby tits with small inverted nipples and they probably taste akin to chalk. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Unlike the cunt harris who knew she had zero chance in 2020, probably because people realized the bitch she was, Gabbard hung in there and got 273,000 votes and a couple of delegates. All commie harris has is a bunch of fools who buy into her bullshit because most of her fans all have stage IV and terminal TDS. Sad thing is, and I just heard this on the radio, is about 28% of her fans wanted Trump killed. So if I think most of her fans are naive (nicest word I can find) enough to trust the lies she's telling about fracking, oil, EV's, and buying back weapons, and this is just a start. America turns into commiefornia, how pathetic people are to want shit covered streets like San Francisco. These blue cities and all their crime are not the model of what middle America wants for their cities. California, you won't get arrested for stealing unless it goes to around $1,000. What kind of crap is this? She's tough on crime my ass.

Here is your neighborhood under harris. https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/ind...dafdb02a76d2a4 Plenty of shit on the streets to do with as you will.

The cops put them in jail, the commie cunt works to release them. Is this what you Harris fans want, shit covered streets populated by criminals who harris help release. If you vote for her and this happens to your neighborhood...............wel l, you asked for it. Be careful what you wish for.
https://www.facebook.com/KamalaHarri...8943194687923/
Harris leads in 538 polls by 2.7% last week, and this week it's 3.3% overall currently.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...2024/national/
Why do you insist on calling her a cunt and bitch, Dear_JOHN?

Shirley a man of your knowledge and insight can use grown up words. Like Asshole, or dipshit or dumbass. Your language reeks of misogyny and suggests you are terrified by women in charge.

Out of curiosity, I went to see if you talked like that in your reviews but couldn’t find any.

VP Kamala Harris obviously has enough brains and ideas (read up on em) to scare the shit out of you. And bigger tits than Tulsi!

Your OP is nonsense.

She is economically stupid.
Says who? Deficit Don?

Why do you claim that?
Why do you insist on calling her a cunt and bitch, Dear_JOHN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I should of added lying before cunt and bitch. My bad. Now, maybe it's my opinion that on the debate she was lying her ass off. And since I'm not violating any rules here by calling a none member names, it's no big deal. Just know every time she lies about something, she is also lying to you and her other voters. Anybody want to take bets that she tries to buy back AR's (Armalite Rifles for those who don't have a clue) So I just don't want this lying worthless cunt in my life.

Your language reeks of misogyny and suggests you are terrified by women in charge. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please don't think for a second if I come off as being misogynistic or as another dumb cunt called us deplorables. it bothers me.

And bigger tits than Tulsi! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And a bigger dick than Big Mike?

Your OP is nonsense. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you don't like my postings, the ignore function works just fine. You're welcome to use it.