george zimmerman, joe horn, bernie goetz

We need to give these dudes machine guns and send them on a tour throughout Ameca.i. Detroit, Atlanta, Cleveland, Houston.....
???
??? Originally Posted by Nia Love
Can't tell he's being racist in words that skirt the rules just enough to not get BANNED !
Better question might be who are the likes ? We all know Humpty's agenda.
Can't tell he's being racist in words that skirt the rules just enough to not get BANNED !
Better question might be who are the likes ? We all know Humpty's agenda. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Agreed Rockerrick and Nina
It has no place anywhere
Rest In Peace Travon
That picture conveniently left out a backpack full of stolen jewelry, burglary tools, and empty baggies that once contained a plant I cant mention.
pantsontheground

I would advise you to tread very carefully here with this line of posting. While you may think that your cute attempt to circumvent our posting guidelines against racial comments protects you, local Staff is given LOTS of leeway in the enforcement of said guidelines.

Let me be clear, step away from any future posting with racial overtones. If you want to discuss a current event intelligently and like a grownup, fine, but anymore like this one and you will be discussing them somewhere else. Consider yourself warned.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Personally, I think, way too many people on both sides of the issue, are making assumptions on what happened, when in reality we're missing the whole truth. Nobody but the two people involved will know the whole truth, and one of them ain't talking. The other is dead.

Those decisions made hastily are often poor decisions. One would think that those HERE would understand that better than others.
Well stated Screwey!