“Paddy’s 2019 Highlight Reel”

Well...as 2019 closes... I wanted to give some props. I had to think long and hard about who to put in here. Most of my hobbying with Pro’s was earkybin the year. Then I got tied down with GF’s & SB’s middle of the year, and I’ve been non existent to finish this year. Plus.. hobby changes have made this site less relevant. But... I wanted to say Thank You to some true highlights. I hope this is my last post in the hobby, I quit reviewing a few months back.
In no special order...
1. Adaline Paige... This gem has truly become a friend. Not only is she freaking gorgeous from head to toe, but she is extremely level headed and the epitome of professional!! I love everything about her!! Her phenomenal looks, great personality, curves to die for, and that outstanding Charisma!! Love this one. Hate I only got to see her a few times this year. She travels. I’m gonna miss this girl the most. Ohhh... the memories between us!

2. Massage by Lauren Love... The Blonde Unicorn. So glad to have met this one. This year I kinda got bumped from client to FWB and it was amazing ride. I really got to know her and the real her is even more of a treasure than what we saw in the hobby. Sights I’ll never forget are memories we made in her kitchen, couch, pressed against the tv, backseat of my truck, and many, many others. The Unicorn has had a successful RW life and sightings of her are RARE. Your either on the list as an old friend or you wish you knew how to see her. Nevertheless she is fantastic in so many aspects!!

3. Kaytee Morgan... new comer to the hobby thick, curvy, pierced and tattooed, smooth skinned and a total doll. She is the freshest breathe of airvthe N. Bama hobby has seen all year. Her fame has grown extremely fast in the State as she donned herself The Righteous Red Head(I think from one of my reviews). She is a total sweatheart and knows how to handle herself and a fella. She too is on her way to a great RW career, so enjoy her while you can. She is one sexy red head!! I only saw her a couple times before my hiatus, but she was da bomb.

4. Jordan K. Riley.... I’m not sure how we crossed paths but we were instantly attracted and magnetized in each other’s presence. Mid 30’s, red headed, delightful kind of mature woman!! Fresh as the morning, will dress to impress and totally blind you with passion behind closed doors. Had me so dizzy, I took a couple trips to the Greek isles with her and I don’t even like Greece. She is mind blowing. Professional as they come too. A must see.

5. Blu Primrose... I don’t travel much and don’t follow S. Bama much. But Blu reached out to me with interest from my posts and reputation. Kinda made me feel special. So I made a point to let out paths cross while out on business. First time I ever let someone come to my locale. And it was dangerous. But.. she is a total pro. And once the door closed was fantastic. Smart!!! Intelligent! And a cool chick. We talked, fucked, played, talked, fucked on the other side of the room. I like to snack between orgasms, but due to traveling I only had vending machine Reese’s cups... we laughed and made some outstanding memories. She is a treasure and a must see and meet. I think I heard recently she is retiring for a bit. She is the only person I’ve only saw once on this list, just because our experience was extraordinary from start to finish.

As you can see... I don’t post who has the biggest knockers or gives the best BJ. Chemistry, common sense, passion, desire to make memories and experiences are what matters most to me.
I had some doubles experiences too, but all were UTR’s, so I can’t post.
I want to thank these ladies and all others for their efforts and for always having a place on my highlight reel.
I wanted to wish all hobby participants a great 2020!! I so hope I’m not in itcat all, but we will see..
Stay safe and have fun!!!
Paddy......as I mourn the loss of a love and being hours removed from the funeral your " Highlight Reel " has been enlightening. That assessment is agreeable and one in particular I have danced a step or two with as close to there are weeks in a year. Hint....you referenced her the "......." and she's lived up to the name. Thanks man, now back to the real world. Be safe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
  • rg256
  • 01-03-2020, 07:35 AM
Any chance you could link their eccie profiles?
Any chance you could link their eccie profiles? Originally Posted by rg256
Umm.. No... I gotta get back to my own life.