String them up by the balls...

ExNYer's buddies got this shit...

Oboyking under the umbrella... fucking piece of shit

Mr potato head whiffy at play once again.
  • Old-T
  • 08-31-2014, 08:19 AM
IIFFy can't help himself. Posting stupid incipient videos is his equivalent of a heroin fix.
IIFFy can't help himself. Posting stupid incipient videos is his equivalent of a heroin fix. Originally Posted by Old-T

Now I know what the T inOld-T stands for...

For your viewing pleasure Old-TS... LMAO

• Old-T
  • 08-31-2014, 12:39 PM
Go right ahead and believe whatever you want to believe--in case you haven't noticed I am on here to meet ladies, not guys. Certainly not guys from this forum. And MOST certainly, not you.

Your takes and insults keep getting weaker and weaker IIFFy. Rant away.
Go right ahead and believe whatever you want to believe--in case you haven't noticed I am on here to meet ladies, not guys. Certainly not guys from this forum. And MOST certainly, not you.

Your takes and insults keep getting weaker and weaker IIFFy. Rant away. Originally Posted by Old-T

Thank you, I will...

• Old-T
  • 08-31-2014, 12:54 PM
Thank you, I will... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

We know you can't help yourself. Some people can control their impulses and weaknesses--others like you can't. At least not without some serious meds (have you forgotten to take them today, or has the nurse not come around yet?) You are just like the two year old who throws a temper tantrum. The difference is, unlike you, most two year olds can hope to outgrow it.

We know you can't help yourself. Some people can control their impulses and weaknesses--others like you can't. At least not without some serious meds (have you forgotten to take them today, or has the nurse not come around yet?) You are just like the two year old who throws a temper tantrum. The difference is, unlike you, most two year olds can hope to outgrow it.
Originally Posted by Old-T

I picked this video special for you, Old-TS... Tell me if you like it

• Old-T
  • 08-31-2014, 01:15 PM
See, more irrefutable evidence of how demented and ill you are, IIFFy.

What does that have to do with my gender?

You are regressing poor IIFFy, not getting better. If the nurses tell you you are improving they may well be going to get the straight jacket to protect you from yourself. And then it will be very hard for you to post all these enlightening videos. I am sure many, many people on here will be disappointed if they don't have the daily does of IIFFy-Stupidity to scoff at each day.

Here's a hint: look at what Stephen Hawking uses to communicate. Maybe you can get a set-up like his.
See, more irrefutable evidence of how demented and ill you are, IIFFy.

What does that have to do with my gender?

You are regressing poor IIFFy, not getting better. If the nurses tell you you are improving they may well be going to get the straight jacket to protect you from yourself. And then it will be very hard for you to post all these enlightening videos. I am sure many, many people on here will be disappointed if they don't have the daily does of IIFFy-Stupidity to scoff at each day.

Here's a hint: look at what Stephen Hawking uses to communicate. Maybe you can get a set-up like his.
Originally Posted by Old-T

I'm glad you could come out and play today... Old-TS

This is a photo of the funeral. Chuck Hagel is in the center. Neither Obama or Biden attended. The man who started this rumor did it intentionally in order, as he says, to catch RWNJS into buying the story. Most of the story is true. Neither Obama or Biden attended the funeral of the first US military officer killed in combat since the 1970s but Hagel was there.

We have two bad guys here; Matt Drachenberg and former Colonel Morris Davis. Drachenberg was wrong about the funeral attendance and Davis knowingly backed up his story and compounded it with a couple of other lies that Nixon attended a funeral in the 1970s and Bush attended the funeral of a Brigidier who was killed at the Pentagon on 9/11. Drachenberg corrected his mistake but Davis reveled in the fact that he had fooled people.
  • Old-T
  • 08-31-2014, 02:21 PM
Sadly we as a society have placed far more emphasis on racing a story to press than getting it remotely right. The new agencies of almost all types have forgotten how to do proper staff work and proper journalism. They would rather claim they broke a story--and later admit it was wrong--than get their facts right. And the mass readers/populous rewards speed so they cut even more corners the next time.
I DID believe that Hagel did not attend the funeral of Major General Greene and I was wrong...

fuck it...