Recommendations for a quiet and discreet hotel in Ft.Worth.

Title pretty much says it all.
I'm looking for a quiet hotel to do some incalls out of in Fort Worth.
It depends on where your clients are and where you want to stay.

I think one of the best places to work from is the Extended Stay America, off of University just south of I-30. It's convenient to I-30, and through that artery, downtown and the west side. It's a block off of University, so it's very discreet. Exterior access, near plenty of eateries.

There's a Springhill and a Courtyard in the same area.

BellaFtWorth and Abigail Rosaland each had some degree of success in the I-20/Bryant Irvin area. There's a La Quinta, a Courtyard, a Homewood, two Extended Stay Americas, a Holiday Inn Express and Suites, and a Hyatt Place.

Two miles further west, in Benbrook, you have a Motel 6 near I-20 and 377 and a Comfort Suites and a Days Inn at I-20 and Winscott. There's also the Benbrook Inn and Suites, which is actually in Fort Worth, about a mile north of I-20 on 377. It has hot tubs in some rooms. Advantage: Benbrook cops are too busy writing speeding tickets to pay much attention to a working girl who doesn't call attention to herself.

There are a couple of notels along Camp Bowie west of Alta Mere. Further west, past 820, there are a handful of places that would be great for liasions, as that part of the world is so far off the beaten path that someone would have to know you're there to find you. I have no knowledge of the quality of lodgings.

There's also a cluster of two- and three-star chains neat I-30 and Cherry Lane, also on the west side.

A whole lot of girls set up shop in the Beach/820 area. They must be on to something, but traffic in that area is awful, and the area is pretty widely known as a red-light district, so you have a slightly higher legal risk, IMHO.

Google "hotel forth worth university," hotel fort worth bryant irvin," "hotel benbrook," "hotel fort worth cherry lane," etc., to get names and addresses, then check them out on Tripadvisor and the booking sites for reviews and rates.

I've been in several for incalls; PM me if you have any questions.
I would suggest you PM the provider with this information. Coed section is a public forum. Loose lips sink ships...you just dropped the dime on areas that should be kept under the QT. Just a suggestion.....
I would suggest you PM the provider with this information. Coed section is a public forum. Loose lips sink ships...you just dropped the dime on areas that should be kept under the QT. Just a suggestion..... Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
Exactly. He has no clue so it's not a surprise, just disappointing for everyone he just exposed.
  • Crock
  • 06-15-2017, 12:54 PM
I would suggest you PM the provider with this information. Coed section is a public forum. Loose lips sink ships...you just dropped the dime on areas that should be kept under the QT. Just a suggestion..... Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
Wha? He just named all of the decent hotels in Fort Worth. How did he expose anything?
That's a lot of names for vice to scope out.

I think she'll be fine.
I take part of the blame, I should have been more specific on how to recommend. Thank you though SL