Its a SAFE WAY TO PLAY !!!!
ITS NOT THAT I actually want to do something with my
Dad......Or son...
Omgosh!!! NOOOOO!!!
Its a release ( from stress maybe) ....
A fetish.
Sometimes I think the Vanilla ones are more Dark or Perverted or Twisted ~
They dont ADMIT TO THEIR DESIRES..
UNLESS MAYBE THEY TRULY have zero desire to do anything. ANYTHING AT ALL ...
( EXCEPT eat, work, sleep, repeat
Until they die. ).
Me ??? Id rather have some fun before
I die !!!! Well, safe....and legal.
Of course!!!!!
I guess the increase in requests for a type of ~Mommy play is gonna keep going.
As all of our stress in Society
Keeps going up !!!! :/
Zena.
  • pqaz
  • 06-04-2019, 08:22 AM
I'd be down to role play either one, stepmom/son or stepdad/daughter. When done right I think it would be hot as hell. Both parties gotta be into it though!
I don't see an issue with role play, it's a hot turn on.
Always down for some role play.
I like it....done that once with a provider in her 60's. It gets hard to do since Im in my late 50's and 99% of the providers are much younger.
I love some Daddy/Step Daddy/ and Daughter/Step Daughter play! I would need someone with an excellent imagination to ever be a mommy but i'm not against it. Especially for those who want to be old enough to breastfeed lol since i've got a nice set for those. I think authoritarian like principal/student and teacher/student are looked over quite often also.
I LOVE a sadistic domme mommy!
I love some Daddy/Step Daddy/ and Daughter/Step Daughter play! I would need someone with an excellent imagination to ever be a mommy but i'm not against it. Especially for those who want to be old enough to breastfeed lol since i've got a nice set for those. I think authoritarian like principal/student and teacher/student are looked over quite often also. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
If you can flip it around to a dominant step daughter that definitely might be a game worth playing.

Blackmailed and dominated by mommy/step mommy/mother in law is ridiculously hot though.
If you can flip it around to a dominant step daughter that definitely might be a game worth playing. Originally Posted by redbeard087
Hot step daughter that knows step dad wants her, but wants some things from him first (financial, told she's hotter than Mommy, or be told she's in control) before she will give in to his desires!
I have done it in KC...the gent is 10 years younger than me but he calls me his >mommy....and I call him my naughty lil boy!
If you can flip it around to a dominant step daughter that definitely might be a game worth playing.

Blackmailed and dominated by mommy/step mommy/mother in law is ridiculously hot though. Originally Posted by redbeard087
Hot step daughter that knows step dad wants her, but wants some things from him first (financial, told she's hotter than Mommy, or be told she's in control) before she will give in to his desires! Originally Posted by KevinMDOK
Lol actually that is my Domination style most of the time. I get many requests to "Show up from school dressed enticingly, subdue daddy with my slutty ways and then blackmail/dominate Daddy/Step Daddy/Uncle.

Gina and I did a Domination session where she talked about how young and hot I was and I talked about how beautiful and voluptuous she was while making our sub worship our feet. It was awesome! Just how Taboo all the way around it felt!
Lol actually that is my Domination style most of the time. I get many requests to "Show up from school dressed enticingly, subdue daddy with my slutty ways and then blackmail/dominate Daddy/Step Daddy/Uncle.

Gina and I did a Domination session where she talked about how young and hot I was and I talked about how beautiful and voluptuous she was while making our sub worship our feet. It was awesome! Just how Taboo all the way around it felt! Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
That's intense. What I'd really enjoy is Step daughter cuckqueaning mommy by dominating daddy.

Btw, your feet are SO worshipable (is that a word?)
I have done it in KC...the gent is 10 years younger than me but he calls me his >mommy....and I call him my naughty lil boy!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mmm begging for Mama Dallas while the strap on goes in and out... lucky guy.
Mmm hell yeahh red
Naughty lil boy..bend over for mommy...NoW!!!
  • Lliks
  • 06-04-2019, 05:09 PM
Never tried the mommy thing although I think I can see the fun in that. But I know I love a submissive daddy’s girl.