Public Action

So i read and hear about carplay, but are there any providers that participate in public play? I would love to have some fun in a store's changing room or at a dealership between some cars...
Good way to end up on the Sex Offenders Registry.
Ask Hugh Grant about car dates.
Heck, i don't even want the curtains open on the 14th floor.

Sounds dangerous imo. G'luck hun,
If you need to take chances like that to get off, then you may want to take a big break for a while.
  • cr76
  • 07-26-2016, 10:11 AM
That's just asking for all kinds of trouble
Um, I'm no mind reader, but I'm sure none of these ladies wants to risk their livelihood so you can live out a fantasy.

Try Craigslist, I'm sure you can find a dude willing to let you fuck his wife somewhere.
You know it's time to leave the bar for evening when the lady at the table next to you leans over and asks: "Why don't you all go get a room?" While your date is still sitting in your lap with her dress hiked up!
So nobody here ^^^^^^ has ever had any risky fun at all? Hell I've gotten a BBBJ from my ex GF on the ferris wheel at the Kemah Boardwalk, I smashed another ex at Edwards Marque movie theater, I've gotten a HJ at musical or a play at the Wortham, I finger banged another chick at what was the Angelika Film Center-
I haven't even started with the risky fun I had while on Active Duty in the Army. Or while traveling to other cities. Man the stories out of NOLA alone during Mardi Gras!
So nobody here ^^^^^^ has ever had any risky fun at all? Hell I've gotten a BBBJ from my ex GF on the ferris wheel at the Kemah Boardwalk, I smashed another ex at Edwards Marque movie theater, I've gotten a HJ at musical or a play at the Wortham, I finger banged another chick at what was the Angelika Film Center-
I haven't even started with the risky fun I had while on Active Duty in the Army. Or while traveling to other cities. Man the stories out of NOLA alone during Mardi Gras! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
i will wager most of that took place before surveillance cameras and cell phones were everywhere
Um, I'm no mind reader, but I'm sure none of these ladies wants to risk their livelihood so you can live out a fantasy.

Try Craigslist, I'm sure you can find a dude willing to let you fuck his wife somewhere. Originally Posted by Richiej281
I haven't even started with the risky fun I had while on Active Duty in the Army. Or while traveling to other cities. Man the stories out of NOLA alone during Mardi Gras! Originally Posted by USAsoldier

On a nicer note, I agree that it would be more risky with a provider, simply because of that element.

Have you ever looked at Fetlife? You should check it out. It's a play site only (no hobbying), and I am willing to bet you could have some luck meeting a lady who would be open to the idea of outdoor/public adventures, that isn't a provider, so that would at least remove that risky element from the situation.

As USAsoldier said, I too, have had many outdoor/public adventures in my personal life, and plan to have many more. Sure, cell phones and traffic cams might make it a bit more risky, but isn't that part of the fun?

These types of adventures aren't that hard to get away with.
Dude, I'm sure you can find a few ladies on here that are up for a challenge. Ofcourse you'll have to minimize as many risks as possible to hopefully not get caught. Good luck and have fun with that!! You only live once, go for yours!!!!
Yes, but most fucktards are not smart enough to get away with it.
Date a civie if you want car play... most will do you in the parking lot of the bar you pick them up at.
I may have done this several hundred times.

* side note, NEVER discard used condoms on the ground. That is just nasty and uncool.