Pensacola people are you ok?

Are all the Pensacola providers and members ok ? If anyone needs anything please let me know I would be more than happy to help
Anymore rain and extra SCUBA equipment will be needed. The light show was biblical.
over 20 inches of rain and more than 75,000 lightning strikes - crazy!

appreciate the offer!
A 12 hr epic light show. Survived with no apparent damage. Thanks for asking.
The weather stopped my travels and Destin is getting pretty flooded as well, lots of streets are closed off along with Mid Bay Bridge...
I was out getting my hair done and took lots of pictures of the streets, we now have ponds everywhere and under a state of emergency!

Prayers to us in the Panhandle!

Miss Dreams
I do of a provider on here who's apt got flooded out. She had to get rescued from the roof. She thinks her car is totaled and I don't know if she has renters insurance. She is pretty distraught right now.
It's sweetmolly and she said it was ok to share.
Unfortunately, everyone is not okay. I heard from SweetMolly over in P'Cola. She lost everything. Her car was flooded and I'm guessing she lived on a lower floor that got flooded as well.
Can any of us, that live close, do anything to help. Like clean up or moving furniture or whatever. Please let her know as I have not met her.
Fortunately for me I am in an elevated area and wasn't that effected. I did take a few days off of work in order to avoid the roads though.
looks like I moved away in the nick of time.. my old place turned into Atlantis I heard. and I had no renters insurance either, not like they would of paid me anyway crooked insurance companies
I live in dothan but am willing to come help anyone that needs it or if anyone needs a place to stay or what not I can help with that until people get back on their feet
I'm ok but VERY wet!!
Too funny Dixie....
Hello guys and girls, I am glad all of us in the Panhandle is safe and back to playing!!! I managed to get moved during the storm!!
Just came in from the beach and all hot & ready to play!

Miss Dreams