I feel like I'm hurting myself

for not writing reviews. I feel like a newby everytime I want to see someone.
Writing reviews and staying active on the boards are not a requirement but I'm sure when someone is looking to verify you it makes it a lot easier. If you don't write review or not board active I would recommend joining P411 or another verification site. Once you get a few references under your belt that are reference friendly your also set. Hope this helps.

Rrabbit6926
Where in Alabama do you live? I might be able to help you out. PM me with the names of girls you have seen. I know a lot of girls who are looking for clients. If I can vouch you indirectly through some of your past encounters, I can pass that info onto some of the girls I know. Also, if there is a girl you want to see but are afraid she will reject you, there's no harm in telling her who you have seen in the past-- reviews or not.
I'd agree with both Rabbit and Palmson.....
Most quality girls are careful and won't usually see anyone new on a whim. They will want to check you out, which, frankly, is only in their best interest and they're foolish if they don't.
Having 'visibility' on a forum like this is EXTREMEMLY helpful. Also, when visiting a provider, maybe a good idea, provided all goes well, to ask them if you can use them as a future reference.
Also, when making initial contact with someone new, I find its helpful to volunteer some info up front...either go ahead and send your references and verification sources, OR at least volunteer that you are familiar with it and comfortable with it.
A lot of girls Ive met are not new to the business, and therefore have a keen business sense about them; they have sharp intuitions, gut feelings, etc. Its important to them to be able to feel comfortable and safe with you. Act and speak as such. Know that they are going to want to know certain info, so be forthcoming and make them feel as much at ease as early on as you can.
Again, be somewhat visible. Some sites are expensive to join, ie Preferred411, but others, like Eccie are free and will go a long way in validating you for future providers.
Hope this helps.
I use to post reviews on TER about 6-8 years ago. One day I decided to self search myself using my email address and all those reviews came up and it freaked me out. I tried my best to get those reviews deleted and finally did. Well I deactivated the email address that I had used for that site. That helped a lot. Now that I'm not single anymore, I just don't want to run the risk of my laptop getting into unwanted hands.
Hopefully you used a hobby email when you did those TER reviews. Privacy is very important in this hobby of ours. As far as protecting your laptop from unwanted hands, that is all you bro. Just have to make sure you have your tracks covered.
Everything you do on-line in the hobby MUST be segregated from your RL on-line activity. I have a hobby e-mail address. I never send things back and forth between my real e-mail and my hobby e-mail. I use a separate browser for my hobby activities and keep it hidden so as not to be easily accessible. I have a hobby phone number and a hobby Facebook acct. I ensure that none of the info touches realword stuff. Personally, I don't care if my hobby e-mail brings up hobby related info. Hell, that is what I would expect to come up if I did a google search on my hobby e-mail.