Question For The Guys

I am fixing to move into a very nice upscale incall. (In 2 weeks) I typically use hotels but this is a perfect apartment setup. I am very excited about it and want to do it just right.

Here's my great debate.. . .

I will be furnishing from scratch. I went and looked at bed's at IKEA yesterday and the bedroom suit I really liked was kind of low to the ground. It's beautiful and I love it but how practical is this?

I heard from a gent once that he really didn't like low beds. Is this a problem for most? Would it effect our ability to have a good time? Would it stop you from visiting?

Thank you for the help!
I have owned a low profile bed and they are fine. Maybe one day you and I can get together.

I heard from a gent once that he really didn't like low beds. Is this a problem for most? Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I personally dislike low beds. I'm a large frame guy and hate dinky/cheap bedsets. I think it limits many of the comfortable positions.

Try to duplicate the setup @ Hampton Inns. By far the best beds to fuck on. Sultry Mia also had a great bed.
The low profile bed doesn't matter to me however I'm sure it does present a problem for the larger fellas --- like Elephant.

Looking forward to seeing you in your new incall Maxeen!!! yowza, love your new pictures.
Maxeen:

My bed, where I have enjoyed standing behind you on several occasions, is 16 inches from the floor to the top of the side of the frame, 23 inches to the top of the mattress, and 12.5 inches to the top of the slats the mattress rests on. It is a scandinavian-type with no box springs which seem to be increasingly popular regardless of styling.

A really tall bed might allow play with you on your back or belly at the edge but something low for the shorter guys to stand on might be required like that step W. Heather has under the edge of her bed. It is possible to compensate for a mismatch between his standing height and the combination of the height of the bed and her thigh length in hands and knees by the way she positions herself. I was on my tiptoes with K. Lovve until I asked her for an adjustment and she folded up, belly against thigh tops, to put herself down in a comfortable range.

I'd put in a suggestion for a headboard that provided something to grab hold of to use as leverage.

Congratulations on the new pictures, they are the best yet. Almost as pretty as you are in person.
Maxeen, I heard good things about you this morning. I like your pics.
HEHE
I've got dogs and sometimes it's nice to have them on the bed but sometimes it isn't (ever been woken by a wet willie?) A low bed can be a pain in that case.

I've used under the bed for storage. BUT, you can forget the box springs and just go with the mattress and put drawers under the platform.

Now, as far as "fun" is concerned, do the two of you want to do standing & bent over? That might be a problem. But that's what sofas are for.

Low beds have the same advantage as heavy drinking sitting on the floor. Not very far to fall.

A low bed may also eliminate the need for a bedside stand.
High, low, floor, as long as the sheets are clean and your in it Maxeen, doesn't matter!
[quote=Maxeen Monroe;952856]

I heard from a gent once that he really didn't like low beds. Is this a problem for most? Would it effect our ability to have a good time? Would it stop you from visiting?

I would find it very difficult to believe any gentleman seeing you laying across your bed would be thinking hmmm, low bed....nah, not for me.....

On the other hand; if the bed is an issue for someone, the floor, the chair, the walls all become options

I say go with what you feel the most comfortable with...

And I will second or third or fourth the sentiments of the new pics...very nice....you are a very beautiful lady......now I am stuck behind this computer desk for a few moments.......
TFF AVoy! You're right! Not too far to fall.

GM, your bed is perfect height so thank you for the details. I think I will try to find something along those lines. The step is a good idea too. Just incase right?

Artie, thank you. I am sure you had a great time with the ladies this a.m!

RWS, the client and I were discussing the south incall I used to share and it was pretty low to the ground as well. Thankfully he toughed it out for lots of fun anyways!

I thank you gentlemen for all the help and to the ladies that pm'd me with ideas and options. I sincerely appreciate it and hope to return the favor one day. Til then, happy hobbying!
[QUOTE=runswithscissors;953437]

And I will second or third or fourth the sentiments of the new pics...very nice....you are a very beautiful lady......now I am stuck behind this computer desk for a few moments....... Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Your hands will be stuck to the keyboard if you're not careful
Oh! Thank y'all so much for the compliments on the pics! It was done out of the kindness of dear BTex's heart (I really do mean that too!) to help me keep things updated!

Thank you again, Big T! I appreciate the kindness! I think they came out great as well.
  • 01-21-2011, 03:34 PM
I don't care about bed height much. Width, though - preferably king - matters.
  • Jax
  • 01-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Height of bed isn't a major issue for me, but it's nice to be able to stand alongside for some positions. Love the pics, too. Am anxious to get together, Maxeen.