Name: Kendra Hudson
Phone: She’ll provide
Email Address: She’ll provide
URL (Profile or Bio Page): See ROS
City: Williamsport
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Body Rub x 2, BBBJ, DATY, Breast Worship, Standing Mish, Standing Doggie, K9, HJTC, convo, wine
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to just below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kendra is that All-American girl who has a wild side. She stands at +/- 5’3” without heels, I’ve never seen her in heels. 125 lbs. Her C size breasts are awesome, well shaped. Cute bottom, not overly curvy but not flat either.
Recommendation: Yes
How do you contact her to schedule an appointment? Do you have a website or ad to reference? Thank you.
Do you have P411 access? She’s on There. If not, I’ll see if she will let me post her email.
Travel to that area often. If agreeable to her would also enjoy contact info. PM ok.
It's been much too long since I've seen Kendra, and I must say, based on your epxerience, I need a return visit aspa. Yes, she's both gorgeous and down to earth, and has an uncanny ability of knowing what pushes your buttons. Thanks for the review!
All can you provide her p411 number thanks
P72237
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread closed. dj8