Do You Visit Ladies on Tour?

I was told that guys in Austin only like to see local ladies because they want to keep the $ here? Is this true...should ladies not stop in Austin when touring? Or do you like to see different talent now and then?
I am calling BS on that one...
I am going to go out on a limp and say: If a talented lady comes to Austin and has comparable skills and looks to a local lady at a better value, then to hell with locavores like me.
I am going to go out on a limp and.... Originally Posted by fun2come

Dang bro sorry to hear that.
  • Qziz
  • 03-22-2013, 07:35 PM
I am a locavore. I view my time and $ spent as a long term investment. I very rarely feel comfortable in investing either in ladies on tour. No hard feelings, I just prefer women who are local!
It depends on the situation. Here are some things that bother me about visiting girls:

If they raise their rates when they get to Austin
If they are high volume while here

Some girls visit regularly and keep a presence in Austin so they don't seem like visitors.
Dang bro sorry to hear that. Originally Posted by John_Dough
Yeah my third leg needs something to stand on ....
Thanks for your honesty guys.
While I'm all about keeping weird Austin people in Austin, I don't see any reason to not visit a lady who is touring. I don't buy a car made in Austin, I don't buy a TV made in Austin, and the power I run in my house isn't made in Austin...

Out of town providers are definitely welcome likely account for 25% of my hobby time.
I like variety and am always willing to see a traveling lady who catches my interest as well as seeing the local talent.

Business for traveling ladies in Austin must be alright because we are getting more traveling providers then ever and some are returning multiple times.
I only got a handful of responses; so am I to assume that this is true and guys just didn't want to say so, or that they just didn't care to respond?

I DO want to THANK the gentlemen who did cum to visit with me.
I only got a handful of responses; so am I to assume that this is true and guys just didn't want to say so, or that they just didn't care to respond?

I DO want to THANK the gentlemen who did cum to visit with me. Originally Posted by PrincessLeeGFE
I highly doubt anyone would come here and post 'keep yo ass away'
I have never met any hobbyist who did not like a traveling lady now and then..

so I would not put stock in the fact not many replied to this in a negative way.
If I had not already had an appt. I most definitely would have contacted you
I highly doubt anyone would come here and post 'keep yo ass away' Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Well, I don't know about that, BLT comes to mind, but in general you are right !!!
My pussy ass friend says you should answer a pm and not whine about being slow.

Not my words, all him
My pussy ass friend says you should answer a pm and not whine about being slow.

Not my words, all him Originally Posted by homer13
When I said not my words I should clarify. He was on his computer bitching about your thread and saying he pm'd you and you didn't respond. This was like a year ago. This fucker holds a grudge cuz he said he ain't ever calling you now. I didn't catch all of it, I was watching the heat game but I got the jist.

Ladies let this be a lesson, some guys never forgive shitty tcb so get and keep your shit together.

Oh ya my point was yes they were my words cuz I typed them and put it my way but it came from his general bitch out. I only mention this to clear up any confusion.

Carry on