Michelle Obama tells us her role model...

yep! It's Hanoi Jane Fonda! (nope, I'm not fond a of fonda)

Take a look at this flattering video FLOTUS recently did with the NBA......

• CJ7
  • 01-22-2014, 11:26 AM
not sure how a thread of this nature is relevant to anyone other than simple minded morons

aw well, eh?
For me the two worst things about Obama are letting that bitch spend so much of our money and putting Joe Biden within a heartbeat of the presidency.

I can't fault her for promoting health and fitness. Not sure the means are all legit, but it is a noble undertaking.
whirlaway....
looks like the players enjoyed m.o.'s dunk....i think lebron gets an assist for holding backboard hoop....and the new majority of americans enjoyed it....
  • CJ7
  • 01-22-2014, 12:52 PM
For me the two worst things about Obama are letting that bitch spend so much of our money and putting Joe Biden within a heartbeat of the presidency.

I can't fault her for promoting health and fitness. Not sure the means are all legit, but it is a noble undertaking. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

so exactly how much of our money does that bitch spend, and on what ?
The reasons...

number one, the first lady has no constitutional standing. She can't run anything unless her husband (and other people) let her. In past times almost all the money spent by the first lady was raised by private donors. Not so Michelle.

number two, unlike Barack who was raised outside the US, she was raised with the black hatred of whites. Even though her family was upper middle class, had political connections, and she went to great college, she still hates this country ("this is the first time that I have been proud of my country").

number three, just common sense says that she should not occupy Air Force Two (which is Biden's aircraft) because she doesn't want to be in the same plane as her husband.

number four, she is dictatorial. Laura Bush, Betty Ford, Roslyn Carter, and Barbara Bush DID NOT try to force anyone to do anything. They encouraged people to make changes but did not pass illegal regs to force people to do things. Michelle, without congressional authority, changed the federal standards for school lunches much to the discomfort of our children. She fucked up royally.

Michelle Obama, from my observation, is a mean, bitchy, harridan who demands that she get her way on all things. I am not surprised that Barack (some sympathy here) is afraid of her which he has said so.
so exactly how much of our money does that bitch spend, and on what ? Originally Posted by CJ7

Are you going to put aside semantics and accept the idea that if she decides to do something that she knows that her safety and comfort have to paid for automatically. So when she decides to go to India that SHE is responsible for the money being spent?
  • CJ7
  • 01-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Are you going to put aside semantics and accept the idea that if she decides to do something that she knows that her safety and comfort have to paid for automatically. So when she decides to go to India that SHE is responsible for the money being spent? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

only if you put aside the fact that Laura Bush did the same thing, as do most wives of our Presidents.

During Bush’s second term alone, Laura Bush made five “goodwill” trips to Africa. President Bush made the trip twice during his presidency. Here is former First Lady Bush at an event the night before their trip in 2008, “Tomorrow, President Bush and I leave for what will be my fifth trip to Africa since 2001, and his second trip to Africa since 2001. I’ve seen the determination of the people across Africa — and the compassion of the people of the United States of America.”
Wow, that’s a lot of trips to Africa. In 2007, Laura Bush also took her daughters with her, and they went on a safari.

are you going to put aside you're an IDIOT ?
I don't recall Laura Bush flying separate (by an hour or so) and making taxpayers foot the bill.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-taxpayer.html

How many times has MO stiffed taxpayers like this ?
  • CJ7
  • 01-22-2014, 02:32 PM
I don't recall Laura Bush flying separate (by an hour or so) and making taxpayers foot the bill.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-taxpayer.html

How many times has she stiffed taxpayers like this ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
read the link/s boy .. Laura took her daughters to Africa on safari...
The reasons...

number one, the first lady has no constitutional standing. She can't run anything unless her husband (and other people) let her. In past times almost all the money spent by the first lady was raised by private donors. Not so Michelle.

number two, unlike Barack who was raised outside the US, she was raised with the black hatred of whites. Even though her family was upper middle class, had political connections, and she went to great college, she still hates this country ("this is the first time that I have been proud of my country").

number three, just common sense says that she should not occupy Air Force Two (which is Biden's aircraft) because she doesn't want to be in the same plane as her husband.

number four, she is dictatorial. Laura Bush, Betty Ford, Roslyn Carter, and Barbara Bush DID NOT try to force anyone to do anything. They encouraged people to make changes but did not pass illegal regs to force people to do things. Michelle, without congressional authority, changed the federal standards for school lunches much to the discomfort of our children. She fucked up royally.

Michelle Obama, from my observation, is a mean, bitchy, harridan who demands that she get her way on all things. I am not surprised that Barack (some sympathy here) is afraid of her which he has said so. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree.
  • CJ7
  • 01-22-2014, 02:35 PM
I agree. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you're an idiot, sooooooooooo
Yeah; but GW and Barney didn't preceded her by an hour on a separate flight....................

Do you not understand the term "unnecessary extravagance" ????????

read the link/s boy .. Laura took her daughters to Africa on safari... Originally Posted by CJ7
Do you not understand the term "unnecessary extravagance" ???????? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Apparently, he does. If he didn't, it would be ok. But since he does, it's not.