New Word - Hyposhit

It is a combination of hypocrite and dipshit. See Yssup Rider's postings for more clarity but consider these points in his favor:

1. He uses the N word in several postings yet claims a privileged reason to do so.
2. He calls everyone who disagrees with him a fag but goes to see "Linda" and refers to "her" strong hands and then tellingly calls "her" a "he". (I'm referencing a public posting for this information) He fucks guys!!! Statement against interest by him
3. He calls me a white slaver for going to see Asian women in Dallas AMP's and accuses me of aiding and abetting illegal activity but does so himself in seeing the transvestite "Linda" in his San Antonio AMP review.

Look it up and you will agree:

Yssup Rider is a hyposhit!!
It is a combination of hypocrite and dipshit. See Yssup Rider's postings for more clarity but consider these points in his favor:

1. He uses the N word in several postings yet claims a privileged reason to do so.
2. He calls everyone who disagrees with him a fag but goes to see "Linda" and refers to "her" strong hands and then tellingly calls "her" a "he". (I'm referencing a public posting for this information) He fucks guys!!! Statement against interest by him
3. He calls me a white slaver for going to see Asian women in Dallas AMP's and accuses me of aiding and abetting illegal activity but does so himself in seeing the transvestite "Linda" in his San Antonio AMP review.

Yssup Rider is a hyposhit!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Another example of why NOBODY has missed you dipshit. You are just here to stir up some personal shit in hope that others will join you. meanwhile you post fabrication after fabrication....

1) I have used the N word, but only as a means of illustrating and amplifying certain, ahem, lax attitudes toward such behavior... None of which I believe you support, my hypocritical little buddy.

2) Please provide proof of any of your accusations about transvestites or fucking guys,

3) or aiding and abetting illegal activities.

Conclusion, you're a bald faced liar and a discredit to your race. Please convert to Islam.

I am not the only one who doesn't believe you left the country.

I'm not the only one who wished you'd go back into hiding.

BTW -- where's that $10,000 escrow account?
Hyposhit Asswipe, I answered question # 2 and 3 with your San Antonio posting about "Linda".
All someone has to do is lookup your reviews.
I'm sure IB Hankering is getting a good laugh at your stupidity of you thinking I'm him.
Next you are going to say I'm COG, which I will neither confirm nor deny.
I wonder if "they" know up at Nau's Enfield Drug" that he fucks guys ...

.... oh wait. That's in Austin ...(So why does he sneak down to S.A.?)

Never mind. Carry on.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=911994

J.L. do you mean this "Linda"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, "her"

Obviously you guys are discussing something that was written in the ROS portion of that review and misquoting it.

Get IB to tell you what's in that part of the review. Ooops! He can't see it either. Wait a second, JL and IB still aren't posting in the same thread... well whatddya know!

Oh well, maybe one of your "friends" who have premium access can clue you in.

Carry on, dipshits.
Did Eldduc Rider, cuddle with Linda like his reviews in the past? literally... go see for yourself

LOL....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hyposhit Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
HA! JL/LK/IB/Marshall is wrong again.
HA! JL/LK/IB/Marshall is wrong again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NO!, YouRong... LOL

Yssup Rider is a hyposhit!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
+1

Hyposhit Asswipe, I answered question # 2 and 3 with your San Antonio posting about "Linda".
All someone has to do is lookup your reviews.
I'm sure IB Hankering is getting a good laugh at your stupidity of you thinking I'm him.
Next you are going to say I'm COG, which I will neither confirm nor deny. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
+1

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=911994

J.L. do you mean this "Linda"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, "her" Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
+1

NO!, YouRong... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
Excellent commentary, Corpy. You really know your shit. I mean really. Your own!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=cuddle&page=2

#13 cuddle
euphemism for "have sex"; used by gay males who do not know how to show affection without having sex
(on the telephone or internet)

Homosexual A: "So where do you live?"
Homosexual B: "15th and Main. Want to come over and cuddle with me?"
Homosexual A: "But it's 12:30 in the morning. Why the sudden urge to cuddle?"
I suppose you like to smack 'me around a bit, eh, S-s-s-implement J-j-Jack?