Demonic? You mean like in the devil?

Okay, so the 2014 Grammys are in the history books for all their worth. It seems that some people are a little disturbed by what they saw. Football stand out A.J. McCarron called it demonic with so many acts on stage striking a dark pose. Good girls Taylor Swift and Katy Perry going to the dark side. Perry being "burned at the stake", Beyonce's parents criticizing her stripper dance on stage. Gay marriages being performed against the wishes of most Americans (according to 37 state referendums). It becomes apparent that people behind the scenes got out the message about a "theme" for this award show. Faux robots, leather clad crotches, in your face attitudes (did they show a nude Kim on Kanye's motorcycle?), what happened to the music? The remaining Beatles were there but everyone is talking about the other crap.

Great! Just as I'm about to post I see a yellow M & M twerking on TV.
not sure anyone still cares about the Grammys.

KHAAAAAANN!!
I wouldn't watch an award show with your eyes. Hate the concept of highly paid entertainers getting paid more to blow themselves. I believe the black, gothic, demonic themes are related to and/or symbolic of the rising tide of random violence. Not the sole reason, but higher on my list than the availability of guns.

And we used to get a nice butt with your posts. Ricardo Montalban?
Remember back when Grammys were won by people with actual talent?
Remember back when Grammys were won by people with actual talent? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think it was back when MTV actually played music.
I think it was back when MTV actually played music. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I must be older than you. Lol! I think it was before then!

• BJerk
  • 01-27-2014, 09:30 PM
Remember back when Grammys were won by people with actual talent? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You gotta be pretty old for that....