Need numbers for street walkers and beanie headed evians... maybe thats it.

please remove me and this thread.. evidently I need posting 101 and it pre requirement before I can be here. sorry.
  • Go4it
  • 06-06-2011, 10:10 PM
For those of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting with Jayne, all I can say is she is a different person. I just shake my head at her posts her, but the times I have visited with Jayne she has been down right pleasant to be with. She IS a nice looking woman. She DOES have a very nice body. She DOES provide a good service and I might even add and EXCEPTIONAL service for the price. She is intelligent. Can carry on a very decent conversation.

Maybe I have been lucky when I have seen her. I don't know. Cause her posts here sometimes hurt my head.

But---- I'll be back to see her again.

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!
please remove me and this thread.. evidently I need posting 101 and it pre requirement before I can be here. sorry.
Originally Posted by _Jayne_
i dont think anyone said that you needed to leave.

my suggestion - instead of stream of consciousness and immediately posting, step back, come back re-read and edit a bit to make some/all of you points clearer and more explicit.

i can deal with run on sentences, out there thoughts, typos & misspellings, and post that are so whacky that they're downright funny.
but, it's just more difficult for me to deal with posts where the main thoughts is so far underground but appears that there is a meaningful purpose to the post.

or ask a very close friend to help you channel/communicate your thoughts.
I always look forward to Jayne's posts. Whenever I start getting board, I can always go to Jayne's post and immediately go from bored to totally confused.
Amen, Brotha!