Free? Menu? Time wasters? 😬😬😬

I dont think anything bothers me more than when a client ask, are you FREE this night? It is probably the thing I hate most about any one trying to set an appointment with me. And also when some one says ohhh I’ve read your reviews and was wondering if bbbj, cim, Greek or anything like that was on the menu. 1st of all I’m never FREE I am Available. 2nd, if you have read my reviews then why are you asking questions about my menu? Ughhhhhhh
I dont think anything bothers me more than when a client ask, are you FREE this night? It is probably the thing I hate most about any one trying to set an appointment with me. And also when some one says ohhh I’ve read your reviews and was wondering if bbbj, cim, Greek or anything like that was on the menu. 1st of all I’m never FREE I am Available. 2nd, if you have read my reviews then why are you asking questions about my menu? Ughhhhhhh Originally Posted by JEZEBEL247
Are you free means "are you available". They are probably asking about the menu because they know that sometimes providers menu changes just like their rates. It happens.
I just politely say

Google my number and find my ads and reviews and webpage..all info is there
Unless you are the self progressed king of reviewers and you are new to the provider world, "FREE" means available and that is what other hobbyists are referring too.

Unless you are new and do not have any, yes, guys can look up a provider's reviews to get an idea of her menu of services, but at least initially alot of the time, there are guys who just look at and are intrigued by an ad, pic(s) or she answered an ISO. Another factor may be because of the widely used and accepted YMMV card, guys are looking to get the provider to write what they will do for him (PM, text, email), looking for as much of a guarantee as they can get. So if/when she backs out or does not perform, he can include those words in a review/male back channels.
When I get ask are you Free ,
I say please pre screen by sending screening info to my email and pre book please.
When I don't get any info for screening
I use that as a TW or someone who is looking for Right Now appt , AS for Menu I just say please Google my number or visit my TER ECCIE TOB PD for all info ..
I get the same question from some who are looking for my business -

"Hey hun - you free today?"

I always answer, WITH A LMAO or emoji "I'm never free, but I am reasonable"

Try something light and humorous rather than show your feelings and shoot back about something that is commonly used in everyday language. I'd wager 99% of the "are you free" questions really are simply wondering about your schedule

I think the menu question was best answered many years ago on ASPD by one of my ATF providers Rumor aka Alice.

Someone had started a "who does CIM" thread and her response was

We all do, just maybe not for you

I think that could be reworded to a generic "There's absolutely nothing I won't do for the right man - but that's something we can discuss when you see me"
Just for another perspective. Sometimes guys don’t list all the activities, and other times guys embellish. And LOTS of times girls list things that are ok their “no” list that they actually do. Not saying everyone does this, but it certainly happens enough that I’m going to ask first if that activity is important to me.
I’ve actually stopped myself more than once from typing “are you free”, thinking the person on the other side of the transaction may actually believe I’m asking for a freebie. Given how many guys are looking for one, I guess there is room for misinterpretation after all.
When asked if I am free, I simply say, "yes, what time would you like to meet"...i have found that guys don't like to talk about what they want on the phone. Once he visits, we can negotiate
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2020, 02:17 PM
When asked if I am free, I simply say, "yes, what time would you like to meet"...i have found that guys don't like to talk about what they want on the phone. Once he visits, we can negotiate Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Teach these ladies some customer service skills Sherry, if a simple question like "are you free" gets then irritated, imagine a session with them.
Wow. Free Available whatever.
She’s definitely hot
Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!
I ask "are you free?" all the time, but I always specify a time, like "around 6:00"? I follow up asking about menu, because rarely do I get a true picture beforehand, or at least I don't have enough certainty. I'm not going to waste either of our time, if your menu doesn't hold up.
I ask "are you free?" all the time, but I always specify a time, like "around 6:00"? I follow up asking about menu, because rarely do I get a true picture beforehand, or at least I don't have enough certainty. I'm not going to waste either of our time, if your menu doesn't hold up. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Who among us is truly free at a time like this?
Wow, nothing is hotter than a provider bitching about her clientele. Especially when it is something so trivial. Good luck with that.