Current rules for clubs

Dropped by Cabaret East this week. First time to a club in a few years.

All the girls except one wore what I would describe as one piece bathing suit. Got me wondering what are the rules these days for how much a lady can show from the stage?
Nothing has changed in some time as far as this goes. BYOB clubs are all nude, but mostly nude optional at the girl's discretion on stage. Clubs with a liquor license are topless, meaning must keep their bottoms on while on stage, walking around club, etc.

I think your issue is where you went lol. What time of day did you go by Cabaret East? Daytime girls really don't strip down unless someone is up there tipping them, the place is usually not very busy. At night the club is more like XTC in Dallas, more urban if you will, and more of a party atmosphere than a strip club. Really more about bottle service and making it rain than it is about being what most of us consider a traditional strip club. I honestly haven't been by at night or stuck around long into night shift in sometime, but that club is literally night and day at shift change.
Thanks SmokeMonster, very good information.
Thanks SmokeMonster, very good information. Originally Posted by ValenTX
I agree, but it doesn't square with what you said. Ladies in bathing suits at an all-nude club, on stage?

Did you ever see any clothing come off? Did you hang around anyway?
It's funny that you didn't even ask one girl if there were any rules or dress code at the club. It's seems like they would be the ones to know if anything. Some of you guys take the long route just to obtain information.
It's business as usual at Chicas Locas. Wear less clothes as possible.
Dropped by Cabaret East this week. First time to a club in a few years.

All the girls except one wore what I would describe as one piece bathing suit. Got me wondering what are the rules these days for how much a lady can show from the stage? Originally Posted by ValenTX
No, no new rules. I see plenty of naked tits onstage. Just varies by the dancer. Plenty of different style costumes. Some wont go topless onstage unless being tipped. Some never do, others shed the top after the first song. Never seen anything close to a bathing suit onstage. Unless you mean a teddy or one piece.
  • Brot
  • 12-12-2021, 07:46 AM
A more gentlemanly ranking system? 1 piece, 2 piece,

How is this club in the early evening from 5 to about 9 these days? Do all the girls roll in at 11 for the party crowd?
Dies early, after 5. Slow until 11
not an encounter, moved to coed