Buck Wild Dallas not so wild anymore!!

Buckwild Dallas use to be my go to place for fun when I first moved here to dallas... The waitresses were awesome, the dancers were fun and so on... But now it's boring AF.. The cool waitresses are all gone or have massive egos all of a sudden.. They only sit with you if you buy a stupid frozen or have a shit load of liquor... You have dancers like Mai who threatened to have me kicked out of the club if I am ever in there when she is just because I hit her up on IG and asked how she was doing since I haven't seen her in the club.. You have dancers like Rose and Ivy who got pissed off at me because I wouldn't pay them $200 each for some head in VIP!! Other waitresses who when you call them over because you need a mixer for your liquor or some ice just look at you and walk by or shake there head no...

I remeber when you use to go to a BYOB and be able to party and everybody was having fun now it's shut the fuck up your just an ATM, don't smile, don't joke, don't touch and so on...

On a side note Buck Wild's IG posted a picture of Mai saying come see the beautiful Mai... I was like "Nah her ass should be fired for threatening customers!!" 5 minutes later they're page went dark no pics no story no nothing...:mf_laughboun ce2: LMAO...
Not so wild
  • slap
  • 12-09-2021, 05:10 PM
Sounds very domesticated and tame
If you are that wrapped up in a strip club, might I suggest you ease up and spend time in the real world? They aren't your friends. Not the strippers, the waitresses or the managers. They just want your money.
  • mb60
  • 12-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Sounds like to me she might have spread the word of you around the club.
just writing my experience dude! damn you people are idiots
  • Brot
  • 12-11-2021, 08:02 AM
What did you do?
Sounds like they blocked the OP from their page.
What’s Mai’s IG?
A strip club is a business. The women are there to make money...it's their job. They are not there to entertain your cheap ass for free lol
WEC, is this one of your ghost handles?
Sounds like they blocked the OP from their page. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Shhh... Let him keep thinking he won and that they no longer have a social media presence because of him. GOOD JOB OP!
Shhh... Let him keep thinking he won and that they no longer have a social media presence because of him. GOOD JOB OP! Originally Posted by titotubo
OP's rant is full of self owns,but also provides a cautionary tale. Just because you know of a dancer's social media doesn't mean you should try to send her unsolicited messages there. You don't know these girls like that. You could end up blocked on social media (or in the OP's case cause their social media to 'go dark') & potentially banned from a club..
OP's rant is full of self owns,but also provides a cautionary tale. Just because you know of a dancer's social media doesn't mean you should try to send her unsolicited messages there. You don't know these girls like that. You could end up blocked on social media (or in the OP's case cause their social media to 'go dark') & potentially banned from a club.. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Yeah, that is stalker behavior. Especially after what happened in FW recently.
When I go to any Strip Club I never feel entitled to anything. I fully understand their business plan.