Bumped off an overbooked date and offered compensation :)

• aka
  • 07-02-2012, 08:42 PM
It happened to me recently and when I got to her incall, the gal actually thrust some money into my hand as compensation without me demanding anything. I was completely bewildered with the situation and declined involuntarily.

I normally leave with a smile on my face after a date but it was a laugh this time.
But at least she was nice enough to try to do that. I would laugh it off too. Better than just ignoring the call or not picking up the phone.
  • S-Man
  • 07-02-2012, 08:56 PM
You got better treatment compared to being bumped off a flight.
That was nice of her. Return the favor and teach her how to use an appointment calendar.
That sucks. But at least she did try to compensate a Lil bit for your time. I have a friend that plays the bump game with airlines. Lol I don't know how he does it but he has enough vouchers saved up he can fly damn near anytime he wants to for nothing. Would be cool if you could do that with providers. One could only wish. Lol
Excellent! Give out her name, I could stand to make a few extra bucks now and then

Maybe 4 or 5 us us book at the same time a couple days a month and we'll be raking it in!

All kidding aside, I guess it's nice of her to do that, it's probably more than most would do. But, most wouldn't double book to begin with so it's pretty damn bad.
unusual (but fair) response to a situation that I am sure we have all encountered at one time or another..... I'd give the girl a break.....
Hey that's a really good provider that would try to make it right. Sometimes shit happens and two people get booked. Sometimes it IS an accident. Without knowing anything else about the situation, I'd say she did a very thoughtful thing. She obviously cares about her clients time. That's a hard provider to fine.
  • aka
  • 07-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Stuff like this generally happens when a gal offers a desperate special and this was no different. I'm pretty sure she went with a higher offer (or longer appointment) and tried to compensate me with part of the difference in what we were offering. The funny thing was I agreed to her offer without bargaining... I guess the competition bid over the ask.

She then offered a discounted rate on a future appointment and I have not yet taken her up on it.

It was a spur of the moment date and I was more amused than pissed when things transpired the way it did. Late night dates seldom go well, anyway.
I agree with Kayla. That is a good provider and worth re-scheduling.
Sometimes things do happen and I for one appreciate a provider who is upfront and honest about such a mishap. I probably wouldn't have accepted the cash either but would certainly go back.