Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

Saw a promo for a report on tonight's 10:00 news on channel 11 which will discuss why police don't shut down ECCIE. I thought sweeps isn't until May ? Probably will be a brief fluff piece, but probably worth tuning in for.
May is Wednesday though so not to far off!
That's all we need .... As if I'm not paranoid enough
please watch & report back

thanks!
I'm watching now
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-27-2013, 09:04 PM
I believe it airs Monday @ 10 on channel 11.
Yes Ma'am, Ze you are correct.
I wonder how many people they are going to try to bust on Backpage?
TV Sweeps is April 25th to May 22 this quarter. Nothing like a sex story to bring in the lowest common denominator for ratings. New year, same bullshit. I'll never understand why believing in some old man in the sky with magical powers has made so many Americans so repressed about sex. In Europe no one gives shit, except for Sweden and the Vatican.
  • NYr
  • 04-28-2013, 07:31 AM
LAdies, be careful. LE may want to crack down to please politicians for a bit.
This Sucks Ass...(Not in a good way!) It's hard enough to see providers without the added threat of the unknown for the ladies. I guess my good friend Rosey Palm will be booked solid for weeks to cum.
This is not the first time a news outlet has publicly covered eccie and it wont be the last. Just stick to established providers who screen well. Don't freak out LOL
They are just going to be doing a story on all the great drama here lately. I hope they show the picture of the horse popping out of the car window.
I wonder how many of the guys at the station are thinking shit. The story will give anyone that thought of doing this a place to go.
Well, eccie traffic will be at an all time high. Expect lots of newbies and suspicious characters.... ladies... just more of a reason to remain vigilant on your screening!
For every horrified (whoreified?) viewer there will be a bunch of future mongers and horney bored beauties thinking
"I gotta check this out"

No such thing as bad PR