Jazzie True stole my entire ad word 4 word! Wow!

So, a client pm'd me and made me aware of this. I remember just reading a thread started by another provider regarding being original and unique in your ads and not just taking without the permission.

If you check my past ads you will see this paragraph in several...

This is from her p411 just now:

"My name is Jazzie, a sizzling hot blonde with alluring hazel eyes! I enjoy the company of gentlemen who share in my desire to be polite to others, well-groomed, respectful, and enjoy a good conversation, along with some erotic fun times!

I am available all week long... I am very open minded so bring your load of desires to me!!!"
That's Very Sweet of You to Let Her Borrow Your Ad!
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Let it slide.

or let's organize an oil wrestling event.
OMG.....someone call the internet police!

All joking aside, she could have someone else doing her screening or adds so things arent always what they seem...
Probably best to consider it a form of flattery and move on, as long as she doesn't "borrow" your images as well. Have a great day.
Omg seems like it's not the same
Thank u Melody... gpws4cfit your totally correct and i just found that out! I wonder how you guessed that tho, but i won't pry. I will move on now...
"hate all you want but you cant break the girl who thinks nothing of you."
-Paris Hilton
A quote from Paris Hilton ... That'll show her !!
Wow....stolen words. God for shame.

On a lighter side, just saw Jazzie's ad posted today and she's not only smokin' Hottttt, she really looks great on that horse.
And yes...I've spent the rest of the day fantasizing her in CG, RCG....back to CG.....oh yeah....I could be a happy man.
The original post was about ad copying. I am curious how posting a link to a review is related to that topic.

The review link seems more like an ad inserted into the thread. Off topic.

Torito
Is a hooker ad subject to copyright protection? It is, after all, law school exam season?
Thank u Melody... gpws4cfit your totally correct and i just found that out! I wonder how you guessed that tho, but i won't pry. I will move on now... Originally Posted by jordan9
Pry away....

*roll the suspense music please*

It was a clear case of context clues my Dear Watson...

Someone copied your stuff...which means:
  • A) She likes what you wrote so much because it is so beautiful and it elegantly rolls off the tongue so she had to have it and make it her own!
  • B) Shes so lazy she wont even write her own stuff because her fingers are way too tired to type...
  • C) Shes paying someone else to make her adds and that person is so lazy they copied your stuff and they hope that no one would notice...
Dont feel special though because you're not the first or the last person this terrible internet crime has befallen!

OMG I should be a P.I. !
That someone is her pimp Smart guy=(gpws4cfit) and he called/texted me TODAY, LAST WEEK, LAST MONTH... I got all of them for whoever wants to see them. He had to have gotten my # from her thinking i'd work for him like her, but hell no! I declined by ignoring and not picking up again but he starts irate text saying f me imma stupid b he just trying to help me make more money.. and he text everyday I MEAN EVERDAY! I still ignored him, then reported his #s 3 times(he still uses the same prefix all #s) to badboyreports.com. pimp young redd is his name. Today he threatened that he does know the owner of this site to back up his month ago claim " just watch my calls slow down" and guess what Mr Smart Guy(gpws4cfit)? I am not afraid of him or amused by your sarcasm.
I hope she gets away from him asap for her own good... and she probably don't even see these ads or posts.... that's him typing those things. Anyway im done.

Have a wonderful evening everyone i am going to relax in the hot tub