Providers via Eccie Only

Are there any providers that will take appointments here? Without other references, ID, or other accounts.
Thanks
Are there any providers that will take appointments here? Without other references, ID, or other accounts.
Thanks Originally Posted by Moose1
Here's the struggle you may have...

Without other references-- literally all of your reviews are of agency/spa girls or strippers-- which are impossible to get a reference from 9 times out of 10. Meaning-- you essentially have no references-- unless of course, you have references that you haven't reviewed...
"here" as in "doing arrangements via eccie pvtMsgs"?

or "here" as in "metroplex area"?

to briefly answer your question, yes there are providers who are "newbie friendly", but their screenings procedures vary.
but i dont have any recs.

good luck in getting some "i'll see you w/ limited to no screening info" delites.
I, personally, am newbie friendly and do not require my clients to have references or handles elsewhere. I do still require screening though.
no references needed
Thanks Originally Posted by Moose1
Admiral Giggle will see you without references. But don't let him up sell you. In the past he has been known to have GAS (It's the male version of GPS).

Golden. Ass. Syndrome.
I’m newbie friendly, no reference’s needed I do have other ways for my screening.
I do not require references.
I am one of those DFW providers that accepts Eccie references as a form of verification.

Not so much “newbie friendly” however, I’ve been around long enough to be able to conduct my own research in order to reach a point of comfortability with the hobbyists here!
When on tour I see newbies with screening (no Refes neeed) and I do take refes from all sites .
And I don't required ID for screening ..
  • Busty
  • 08-24-2023, 01:02 PM
Admiral Giggle will see you without references. But don't let him up sell you. In the past he has been known to have GAS (It's the male version of GPS).

Golden. Ass. Syndrome. Originally Posted by slubby
How dare you talk bad about our Dallas, top tier, ATF ....
GAS means>Giggles accepts stocks (money has little value)
Call me a white knight but his reviews speaks.
Here's the struggle you may have...

Without other references-- literally all of your reviews are of agency/spa girls or strippers-- which are impossible to get a reference from 9 times out of 10. Meaning-- you essentially have no references-- unless of course, you have references that you haven't reviewed... Originally Posted by Grace Preston

For sure, I understand it would be.

I'll reach out to those available, so thanks to those who posted
I do but would do my own screening of course

Golden. Ass. Syndrome. Originally Posted by slubby
How dare you talk bad about our Dallas, top tier, ATF ....
GAS means>Giggles accepts stocks (money has little value)
Call me a white knight but his reviews speaks.
Originally Posted by Busty
I believe the white knight has confirmed Admiral Giggles' GAS status.