Encounter: No jewel in Ruby

Date: 9/17/2018
Name: Lucky Haven-Ruby
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
Activities: TS, SS BBBJ CFS mish cg
Hair Length and Color: Black lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Seemed a lot taller than she said (5'3) maybe 130? Nice looking just a but more to her than I normally like. Shaved, C cups (mm)
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the honest review. It's good to have intel and not hype.
Thanks for the honest review. It's good to have intel and not hype. Originally Posted by Dogberry
I agree with you, that review is descriptive and honest.
Mine was too, and I think Ruby is a Diamond.

his review seemed to gloss over her looks, which I find very appealing. You don't find Asian bodies like Ruby's, she is PAWG greatness. She kissed a lot when I seen her. He also emphasized mood over activity, which is a WALDT thing. I will see her again when I get paid Friday
I agree with you, that review is descriptive and honest.
Mine was too, and I think Ruby is a Diamond.

his review seemed to gloss over her looks, which I find very appealing. You don't find Asian bodies like Ruby's, she is PAWG greatness. She kissed a lot when I seen her. He also emphasized mood over activity, which is a WALDT thing. I will see her again when I get paid Friday Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
I very much WANT to believe you, but physical descriptions are the least reliable thing on here. There was another guy in your "Phat Ass White Girl Heaven" review that said she just had thick thighs. Now I know this is turning into a he-said-she-said, but phat asses on Asians are real unicorns so I'm inclined to be skeptical. For comparison purposes, have you had a session with Sky at Illusions?
She does look nice but not my type so I believe both reviews are honest and nothing is grossed over, and who knows maybe she didn't like me as much as you (kissing) I am not the hottest dude in the world.
Right on MH, I have a review coming. Honestly I bought into the hype on looks and service and was super disappointed.
Right on MH, I have a review coming. Honestly I bought into the hype on looks and service and was super disappointed. Originally Posted by mboogie1995
Was just hoping it was a me thing. My last two amp visits have been sub par, Guess I need to just return to the ones I know give good service (Shasha)