State: Texas
Address: I-45 and Gulf Bank
Activities: Lapdance. HJ. BBBJ. SS. FS
Hair Length and Color: Black ponytail.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall. 6’. Thin. B tits. Nice hips and ass
Recommendation: Yes
I was there yesterday after noon and it was dead. Girls weren't even dancing on stage. The girls were standing around talking and ignoring me even the waitress so i had a beer and left. It was probably for the best the girls working were rough best one was a six.
  • ohne1
  • 11-12-2019, 01:28 PM
I never saw a girl on stage. Agreed. The girls are not a-level like you would see at men’s club and St James but the service more than makes up for it. If they don’t know you, they will stand off. Go up and talk to them. They aren’t the hustler types like treasures. Be nice, carry a conversation, be respectful, and they will melt for you.
WTH!?!? You are on a roll! A buddy of mine does well there. Way too far from my job or home.
...Be nice, carry a conversation, be respectful, and they will melt for you.... Originally Posted by ohne1
That works at Kroger's also! In fact just about anywhere one goes!
I went back yesterday around 4:00 there were three girls none above a 6. I bought the six a thick blonde a drink and the fun began. I didn't get any dances but had lots of fun for a c-note. I really can't recommend due to the lower level dancers.
Never been. Are they whitey friendly?
  • ohne1
  • 11-14-2019, 06:19 PM
During the day they are. Never been at night