That WTF Moment - Salty Kisses

I like to be greeted with a nice hug and little lfk when I enter the love pad. I had a incident where I got the hug and a salty kiss - Yuck. My immediate thoughts were “WTF was that? Is that leftover ball juice? Should I run and grab the Listerine? Etc.” Has that happened to you before? What thoughts went through your mind and what did you do? I’m posting this in the Coed forum so that the less experience ladies can consider this in their prep.
That's disgusting. WTF is a salty kiss & how can someone have that kind of taste in their mouth??? I've dealt with bad breath, smoker's breath, even garlic breath from clients, and have politely asked them if they would like to freshen up, but that is just gross and downright weird. Sorry you had to go through that. If I were you, i would've walked the hell out of there.
Hahaha you know the answer to that question. Are you wanting us to tell you that you didn't get jizzed?
  • D.G.
  • 06-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Was not thete an episode of south park where the chef sung about chocolate salty balls? That flavor.
I think they had song for it. Something like "suck on my chocolate salty balls, puttem in your mouth and suck-um".
You’re probably right sweet.treat but all logical thought dissipated when she dropped down and started working the one-eyed monster over. Of course there was no more kissing and definitely no daty. I couldn't wait to get to my mouthwash I carry with me. Still smh.
I think they had song for it. Something like "suck on my chocolate salty balls, puttem in your mouth and suck-um". Originally Posted by ibupro01
Too funny ibupro. I know I'm not the only one that has happened too.
Naaaahh...... surely not. Maybe she had just eaten some salted nuts.

Oh wait......

Gross!
Maybe she just had a margarita.

Were there any limes in the ashtray??

I like to be greeted with a nice hug and little lfk when I enter the love pad. I had a incident where I got the hug and a salty kiss - Yuck. My immediate thoughts were “WTF was that? Is that leftover ball juice? Should I run and grab the Listerine? Etc.” Has that happened to you before? What thoughts went through your mind and what did you do? I’m posting this in the Coed forum so that the less experience ladies can consider this in their prep. Originally Posted by MrSizzle
Sorry about that! Had some really salty soup before cumming in her mouth.
  • Tetas
  • 06-02-2015, 10:39 AM
No fuckin way...shurely youda smelt the cum breath before you got the salty kiss!
What did she do, hold the last deposit like a chaw until you got there?

If it was me that got a "salty kiss" I'd swear to myself that it was pretzels or tequila shots...
You guys are deranged. I want to assume she had ate something salty before she saw me. Some additional info: I had waited in my car for about 10 minutes before knocking on the door. She needed a little more time to get ready. No one had exited the room prior to me knocking.
Gross! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
From a lady who had a straight guy suck a stranger's dick. And who also has a bull available if you're into that. I know what you mean - this is not professional if it's not what the guy is into - but still funny that you say "gross".

This reminds me of the thread on Another Realm about sloppy seconds.

Personally, I once went down on a provider who tasted like rubber. That was gross, but although DATY was done after that, I have to say with a shameful slouch that I went on through the session. It was acrually a great session, that incident notwithstanding. I did gargle with mouthwash like 5 times after the session.