Who's your top Passionate BBBJ ladies?

The one's that like to take things slow, tease you alot and enjoy driving to crazy.

I think Asian Lynn was my best at that.

Sure hate she's not around any more
Milly....she loves it, will squirt all over when giving DT
Cassie James- she never took me out of her mouth after I came and gently sucked me to another erection to finish mish.
Cassie James- she never took me out of her mouth after I came and gently sucked me to another erection to finish mish. Originally Posted by HoundstoothBear

OH MY GOODNESS
Are these ladies local to the Jackson area or pass thru now and then? I love love love me an oral goddess ….
Cassie James- she never took me out of her mouth after I came and gently sucked me to another erection to finish mish. Originally Posted by HoundstoothBear

It's a shame she doesn't come around Jackson any more
Stella Dearborn, Addison Scott, Mina Parker and Abigail are probably the top of my list
Stella Dearborn, Addison Scott, Mina Parker and Abigail are probably the top of my list Originally Posted by stellix

I sure miss the LEGEND
Stella Dearborn, Addison Scott, Mina Parker and Abigail are probably the top of my list Originally Posted by stellix
Funny how some encounters with providers you'll never forget. Saw Stella some 6-7 yrs ago and left a review. Man, the things she did to me. And yes, her oral skills were exceptional.

Addison Scott also, awesome girl.
Staff edit - Link removed containing real world information
For me it would be Suzanne Lee
On the coast? I would have to say Kiki. She takes her time. Never once felt rushed. And frankly she’s just really good at it.

I’m not sure if she’s still working though. I haven’t seen her in a while. For reasons I will mot go into I always had to do incall. She only did that on like 1 day a week and it was always when I was out of town so the last few times we talked it was not happening due to schedules that couldn’t match up on a Wednesday.

I hope she is still in the game. When all the other good ones began leaving town she stayed to “support the home team”. Two thumbs up for that.

Long story made short. If she is still out there - she will not disappoint.
This is probably not for this message, because she was not a provider. I knew a woman about 20 years ago that was hands down the best at giving head. I have never been with anyone that gave head as good as her since her. Her name is Susan, I would love to find her again if I could ….
I've never seen her but she still has ads up in other places

On the coast? I would have to say Kiki. She takes her time. Never once felt rushed. And frankly she’s just really good at it.

I’m not sure if she’s still working though. I haven’t seen her in a while. For reasons I will mot go into I always had to do incall. She only did that on like 1 day a week and it was always when I was out of town so the last few times we talked it was not happening due to schedules that couldn’t match up on a Wednesday.

I hope she is still in the game. When all the other good ones began leaving town she stayed to “support the home team”. Two thumbs up for that.

Long story made short. If she is still out there - she will not disappoint. Originally Posted by Vachon
Adaline was great at that, Milly BBW WAS THE BEST ��