Full Day providers

Mods, this is also in the ISO section. Not sure in which forum it belongs. Delete as needed. Thanks

I am headed back to LV for the hundredth time in a few weeks. I am not a newbie but I am looking to try something different by engaging a provider for a day. I am not looking to do anything out of the ordinary. Roughly 8 hours, some good BCD activities to start and a day at the cabana/pool of eating, drinking, romance and fun. Maybe an end of the day romp. Since the temperatures will be climbing I am thinking some of the high maintenance/makeup addicted providers will not be interested. Plus I/we will be drinking all day.

Any provider recommendations (I prefer taller providers)? Any transaction recommendations? I am not laying out a full days fee in advance. I am also leery of the whole “deposit” thing.

Any pointers on what providers will/will not do? Do they need the federally mandated 15 minute break and 30 minute lunch?

MSRP ideas? I have a budget in mind but one provider wanted 24$ for 8 hours which I thought was excessive. . Others were CBJ only. Any other time I would not care but I have seen where this attitude lends itself to a more generic/stale date.

Any help or suggestions from hobbyists and providers would be appreciated. Thanks
Ladies and gents-- please reply to his thread here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052976642