Fallon back?

Anyone seen Fallon in Springfield recently? I thought she retired. Planning on scheduling something, but if she actually retired then there's something else going on here.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/666295881513
I don't think she ever left to be honest.
So "retired" but not actually for reasons. Got it
Link is dead
Yeah, looks like she just deletes old posts and puts up new ones later. Texted, talked, and then ghosted.
I think that girl suffers from Chiefsfan PTSD. She seems so afraid of running into him again or him stalking her or whatever , whether he still is now or not, it seems like it’s affected her. She flakes out constantly. Until you actually get to meet her, and she saves your number, you are gonna have trouble. I’ve noticed she’s been saying she’s at certain places at certain times, to meet truckers primarily I guess. Best bet might be to try to actually meet her there. Just a thought.
Hmm. A good thought actually. I might need to try that tonight and see. Any way I can recognize her in the area or does she mainly just sit in her car and wait for responses to her ads? Thank you for the answers and advice all! Greatly appreciated
There must be two Fallon's? Wasn't one a younger BBW and the other one also goes by Autumn?