The slow, painful death of Russian collusion

https://nypost.com/2019/02/12/senate...ia-report/amp/

The Mueller “probe” will conclude the same thing. The suicide rate will take a jump!
Let's hope so - the fewer liberals, the better.
The slow painful Investigative arm of the House will be ok.
The slow painful Investigative arm of the House will be ok. Originally Posted by themystic
You will cling to that. Of course.
You will cling to that. Of course. Originally Posted by bambino
its our moral duty as Americans
Are you searching for the truth, bambino, or just another jizz stained blue dress?
Are you searching for the truth, bambino, or just another jizz stained blue dress? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I’m not searching, unlike you, I knew the truth. You want to bet on it?

The Mueller “probe” will conclude the same thing. The suicide rate will take a jump! Originally Posted by bambino
Down goes Frazier.
Are you searching for the truth, bambino, or just another jizz stained blue dress? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Putting the security of the U S at risk by compromising the office of the Presidency is no joke!
Just like that dumb ass didn't inhale .
Just like same dumb ass claims a blow job was not sex.

slick willy continues to be a terrible liar!
Yeah but I wonder what the next Dumper hater issue will come from.....

The Mueller “probe” will conclude the same thing... Originally Posted by bambino
Strzok admitted that when the investigations started.

Let's hope so - the fewer liberals, the better. Originally Posted by friendly fred
These people aren't liberals, they're Progressives. Disagree with a liberal and it's OK. Disagree with the Progressives and they want to take your wealth, job and social standing away from you. If the Progressives feel especially cocky, they'll try to throw you in jail. They have a media apparatus to do so.

Yeah but I wonder what the next Dumper hater issue will come from..... Originally Posted by rexdutchman
His tax returns. Petty Pelosi and the Shitt have already made this clear. The Dim HOR meeting with Whitaker threw a wrench in it. Whitaker made them look dumber than they already are.
Strzok admitted that when the investigations started.

These people aren't liberals, they're Progressives. Disagree with a liberal and it's OK. Disagree with the Progressives and they want to take your wealth, job and social standing away from you. If the Progressives feel especially cocky, they'll try to throw you in jail. They have a media apparatus to do so.

His tax returns. Petty Pelosi and the Shitt have already made this clear. The Dim HOR meeting with Whitaker threw a wrench in it. Whitaker made them look dumber than they already are. Originally Posted by gnadfly

whitaker is an ex-football player. guess they'll accuse him of being brain damaged.
whitaker is an ex-football player. guess they'll accuse him of being brain damaged. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well qualified to be AG, wouldn’t you think?

He’s there for one purpose.

Get one of your pals to explain it to you.
  • grean
  • 02-13-2019, 12:57 PM
People have been charged and convicted of lying to the FBI.

Why would someone need to lie to anyone if there was absolutely nothing at all to be found?

If Mueller does conclude that there is nothing more, then so be it.

However, I'll wipe my ass with the paper that reports their is nothing to report because a republican held senate said so.

If it were a paper reporting Democrats saying that about Clinton or Obama, the only use I'd have for it would be for ass wiping too.
Well qualified to be AG, wouldn’t you think?

He’s there for one purpose.

Get one of your pals to explain it to you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Holder was AG for one purpose, to protect Obama. Those were his words, not mine.

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/3430713/...-obliviousness