Texas Primary Vote

I just voted... Probably 40 people present voting Republican, and... 2 Democrats. 12 voting machines per side, 11 on the Democrat side gathering cobwebs, one in use. 10 minute wait to seize a spot on the Republican side, all 12 machines in use at all times.

I voted Republican, to vote AGAINST certain Folk. Besides that there was no ''race'' for any Democrat seat. Just like my having seen Trump thrice ( 3 Rallies), my voting Republican this evening does not imply ''support''.

I took Rick Perry (yup, on the ballot) over Abbott, Huffines and West. George P., Betsy, and somebody instead of Dan Patrick.

Voted against the ''sanctity of life'' proposition, but for the Guard to arrest and detain Mexicans. Might as well get them working. Against the CRT nonsense proposal, but for the transgender mutilation crime thingy.
Who cares.
I just voted... Probably 40 people present voting Republican, and... 2 Democrats. 12 voting machines per side, 11 on the Democrat side gathering cobwebs, one in use. 10 minute wait to seize a spot on the Republican side, all 12 machines in use at all times.

I voted Republican, to vote AGAINST certain Folk. Besides that there was no ''race'' for any Democrat seat. Just like my having seen Trump thrice ( 3 Rallies), my voting Republican this evening does not imply ''support''.

I took Rick Perry (yup, on the ballot) over Abbott, Huffines and West. George P., Betsy, and somebody instead of Dan Patrick.

Voted against the ''sanctity of life'' proposition, but for the Guard to arrest and detain Mexicans. Might as well get them working. Against the CRT nonsense proposal, but for the transgender mutilation crime thingy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

CRT is nonsense. so you voted for nonsense by voting against "nonsense" brilliant!

''sanctity of life" is ridiculous. fetal heartbeat? bullshit. doesn't allow for any factors like risk to the mother's life, later findings of deformity to the child. 2 trimesters is the "standard" that's what it should be. agree with your against vote here.

all in on the Guard. if Beavis Biden won't stop his massive and ILLEGAL open borders policy then the States on the border should militarize them. Fuck Biden.

Trump locked down the border, forced Mexico to stop the flow at their border.
CRT is nonsense. so you voted for nonsense by voting against "nonsense" brilliant!

''sanctity of life" is ridiculous. fetal heartbeat? bullshit. doesn't allow for any factors like risk to the mother's life, later findings of deformity to the child. 2 trimesters is the "standard" that's what it should be. agree with your against vote here.

all in on the Guard. if Beavis Biden won't stop his massive and ILLEGAL open borders policy then the States on the border should militarize them. Fuck Biden.

Trump locked down the border, forced Mexico to stop the flow at their border. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don’t be so hard on him. He might put you on ignore!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Don’t be so hard on him. He might put you on ignore!!!

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

why? i agreed with him 2 0f 3. he should buy my next amp session for that.

BAAHHHHHAAAA
I voted for Abbot, Patrick, and Guzman.
I voted for Abbot, Patrick, and Guzman. Originally Posted by Jackie S

good smart conservative choices.

Voted against the ''sanctity of life'' proposition, but for the Guard to arrest and detain Mexicans. Might as well get them working. Against the CRT nonsense proposal, but for the transgender mutilation crime thingy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... Oh, go on with ya, mate. ... We understand the truth.

So ya surely wanted to be part of the IN-CROWD.
Most EVERYONE is voting REPUBLICAN these days!

Look what Biden is doing to the country. ...

But no worrys - Trump will fix everything when He ges voted back on.

#### Salty
why? i agreed with him 2 0f 3. he should buy my next amp session for that.

BAAHHHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Don't be so hard on him. Reading is fundamental, but it's a fundamental challenge for that One.

Paxton is the worst of the bunch, at least he is forced into a run off.
Don't be so hard on him. Reading is fundamental, but it's a fundamental challenge for that One.

Paxton is the worst of the bunch, at least he is forced into a run off. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

who's Paxton? never heard of him.

bahhahahahahaaa
Was scrolling and I do mean scrolling a lot on he KXAN website before I could even see there was a SOTU last night. I think it was about 3-4 pages down. Only 2 articles at that.
Good, then you’ll spare us your childish comments about it.
As of 10AM on Wednesday, March 2nd, the vote count in Houston's Harris County (entirely controlled by Democrats) has still not come to a conclusion. They still can't figure out how to get the count right.

There was the same problem here back in November with the same people in charge. Eight months to November now. Will they get it worked out by then?
Glad I voted in Travis!

We were able to vote at any open polling place.
Chungy
So how is the vote suppression thing working out?