How dirty should a gal be???

This is enough. Pending discussion.

EW
Reopened after consideration. Hope the eye is better.

EW
Wait, what's the point? That she likes it in the pussy and the ass, and likes to be choked?

Ad. And a dangerous one at that.
Lily,

I've closed many an ad. This topic poses a potential interesting discussion. I'm leaving it open for now.

Elisabeth
Molly: Glad your eye has made progress in its healing. I much prefer your without the red eye, as you are very attractive and it is a distraction to your natural beauty.

I do love the thought of rough play with a woman: it is a turn on, indeed, for me. I think since I was raised to never, ever, ever, strike a woman, the forbidden attraction or breaking the rules might be the cause of the arousal. Honestly, I have always wanted to get ' rough ' with a woman in sexual play, with consent of course. I am not a Cad ! But the idea of physically pushing, throwing her to the bed, pinning her, making her squirm and beg, and sexually bargain for her release, pulling hair, slapping, choking, and using my cock as a ' weapon ', very much has a dark attraction. Have I ever ? Nope, not to the extent detailed herein. Would I ? Hmmm... This might be a fantasy better left unfulfilled for such a gentle soul as me because I dont know how I would feel about myself afterwards. Kinda like a fight : exciting to a point until it actually happens, then regrets. But I wonder if I would have guilt / shame for that type of behavior? Thats the stopping point for me: I dont want to become / experience that aspect. But I have seen many video clips of both men and women engaging in rough sex play to the extremes I would never venture: CBT, Ball busting, pins, fisting, nipple torture, slapping, gagging, etc.. Glad its someone else who I get to watch !

More power to you ! I love the fact you are free enough not only to admit you love it, but explore it to the extent you have. I would love to hear about the sexual release you experience during this activity, both physical and psychological.

Thanks !

But the idea of physically pushing, throwing her to the bed, pinning her, making her squirm and beg, and sexually bargain for her release, pulling hair, slapping, choking, and using my cock as a ' weapon ', very much has a dark attraction. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Very sexy.
This is..... disturbing.
This is..... disturbing. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
LOL I find it interesting..mostly because of the person that started the thread.
Patrice O'Neal says you gotta be disgusting, you gotta embarrass your parents. you gotta do horrendous horrendous shit. when you're going down, make a sound between retarded and choking.
I was wondering that about Anova, we uh
nevermind,
Epic memories of her!