ErotisVIPagency

https://www.erotesvipagency1.com/

I set an appointment with Olivia . Arrived in time at her Omaha Incall . My texts and call were iced for 30 minutes . She did text back and want to see me but I declined .

For the premium donation . I was expecting top notch service . I will never use this agency again . Premium donation for substandard service.
Sorry that happen to you and its frustrating. They know your coming and just make you wait.
Sorry that happen to you and its frustrating. They know your coming and just make you wait. Originally Posted by nottoday
I have been at the hobby for a while and have never been iced for 30 minutes from an agency without a deep discount .I called the provider and was iced . I called the agency number and it rang twice and disconnected .

It is my belief the provider was seeing another client for 30 minutes off the books to get more bang for her buck , see what I did there , escaping agency fees and then shorting my hour . I think this because she texted exactly at 30 minutes late .

She texted and told me she wanted to see me . I said OK , meet me in the lobby and I will go ahead with my hour . She told me she couldn't do that . I believe the reason was she had just gotten banged and was probably still in her birthday suit .

I could be wrong but my senses tell me I am not far off.

This is the perfect scenario as to why you never give a deposit .
Originally Posted by Boredinop
Any seasoned hobbyist knows the tricks providers employ . The latin girls do this all the time . I have many of the Latin girls numbers from Touring.

Olivia was seeing a client off the books for a 30 minute session .Extending a date at a discounted rate would be less money for a provider . Olivia was banking on a feeless 30 minute encounter without agency fees and then a documented hour with me . I threw a wrench in it an posted the situation . These girls make ten grand a week easy. They still cheat the agency and devalue hobbyists. That is why I posted about it .