Address: Corner of 175 and St. Augustine
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: til finish
Fee: .25+.15 for room
Hair Color and Length: Long Blond Straight
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Probable around 5"6' with long blonde hair. Small A's and a nice ass when the clothes came off. Face was a little worn due to the street life.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice Job
Where does this friend with the girls hang out?
time of day and how often is she out?
I found her around 5pm. Sher told me she had been out in the area for 2 months but this was my first time to see her. Was in the area this evening around 5pm and saw 3 out between the gas station and the street right after the apts on St. Augustine.

First one was Olla, didn't pick her up because she looked a little pissed off.

Second was Baby Gurl, promised myself I would never pick her up again. She is a very good looking American Indian. She always wants you to drive her to pick her "medicine"n prior to doing the deed. She ussually all ready has some "medicine" on her.

Third was a White BBW that I have not seen before. Kinda short black hair maybe around 5'5". Not really my type so didn't pick her up.

Their is a Hispanic BBW named Maria though in the area that gives awesome head. he can make me bust a nut faster then anyone else. I met her two years ago when she weighed 90lbs soaking wet. She tells me she has gotten off the drugs and put on some weight. She talks alot but shuts up once the dick enters her mouth.