So tough becoming verified! lmao...smh

I have had several clients and they were just browser that dont want to.write a review so frustrating.Life is good.xoxo.I'm getting there.Maybe a party once i get the big V!
I have had several clients and they were just browser that dont want to.write a review so frustrating.Life is good.xoxo.I'm getting there.Maybe a party once i get the big V! Originally Posted by porshe banks

Good luck to you, Babe, all girls go through the gauntlet until they get that first great review. But if you treat your guys well, you'll rise to the top and get those reviews.

Looked at your profile, didn't see a picture (I don't know the rules, am kinda new here, maybe you can't put one on??) but your description sounded pretty nice. Also noted your post went up at 4:20...you got good juju to get that. You'll come right, just have a little patience.
While the two reviews are complimentary, neither one is very informative. The one by the guy that joined 3 days ago does not appear genuine.
I have had several clients and they were just browser that dont want to.write a review so frustrating.Life is good.xoxo.I'm getting there.Maybe a party once i get the big V! Originally Posted by porshe banks
Let's hook up, and I'll write you a good detailed review. I am always willing to help a pretty damsel in distress!
Good luck to you, Babe, all girls go through the gauntlet until they get that first great review. But if you treat your guys well, you'll rise to the top and get those reviews.

Looked at your profile, didn't see a picture (I don't know the rules, am kinda new here, maybe you can't put one on??) but your description sounded pretty nice. Also noted your post went up at 4:20...you got good juju to get that. You'll come right, just have a little patience. Originally Posted by asianbkktraveler
Ah I'm feeling the same way too! Don't give up though! *Hug*
Newby friendly here.
SexySeven, very nice pictures!
  • XOOS
  • 01-26-2012, 01:31 PM
if either of you girls are into greek I'll review you!
I feel you pain....lol
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Just read both reviews you have PB, They suck and seem fake.

Why no reviews SW? Would love to hear about details and pics from all you girls looking for reviews.

PM me with all the 411