weekend section timing

how come I am the last one who posted at 9pm on the weekend section and my ad is not the one showing on the main page for Austin, it is the one posted before me?
now this thread is not on the top of the section either. weird. why?
I've noticed some squirrelliness in the listing of last thread, search results, etc. I'm just guessing that the database is getting out of sync and takes a while to get caught up. ASPD used to do that and it would stay squirrelly until they rebuilt the database, which required to shut the site down for a while. Or until a crash.

It does not appear to be related to browser, cache, or login.
The issue appears to be corrected!

Spacemtn
So what is the cutoff time for Thursday?
The Weekend Lineup forums are open from Thursday 6am to Sunday 9pm. You may place your post in those forums anytime within that window. You are free to use images in your posts in both the Provider Ad forums and also The Weekend Lineup as long as they are compliant with our public forum image guidelines.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
The Weekend Lineup forums are open from Thursday 6am to Sunday 9pm. You may place your post in those forums anytime within that window. You are free to use images in your posts in both the Provider Ad forums and also The Weekend Lineup as long as they are compliant with our public forum image guidelines.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Thank you for your prompt and efficient response.
It is listed in the "advertising guidelines" at the top of the weekend forum as well.