References??

Hello,

This is a quote from the weekend line up;

"I will be SCREENING so you HAVE to have reviews or several recent references before we can get togethe"

How do I get references when I'm just starting at the hobby?
Post in the ISO section that you are new and want to meet newbie friendly providers. We were all new at some point.

sixx
Maybe change your name?

Hello,

This is a quote from the weekend line up;

"I will be SCREENING so you HAVE to have reviews or several recent references before we can get togethe"

How do I get references when I'm just starting at the hobby? Originally Posted by Cream shot
Maybe change your name? Originally Posted by cckid2006
That was lame as they come! Jeez he asked for advice on getting refs not new handles. Bored much?
You can sign up for p411, which does cost money upfront, but a lot of hobbyist swear by it. Ladies usually respond very quickly to it as well. The good- ease of use, get verified once, you won't need references & less hassle imo.

The down side- cost money up front.

Another option-pick a lady who is newbie friendly. Just because they are newbie friendly does not mean they will just let you come on over with out vetting you somehow.

Another note- Alot of ladies will take a newbie. They just don't advertise it. Just expect to be screened.

They may not require a provider reference, but will ask for some type of work/personal informatuon to get you thru the gate. You have to decide if you are comfortable with that.

Do what you are most comfortable with. Imo, it is best to go with a well known provider who you can use as a reference with many other ladies if you go this route.

Some ladies are harder than others. Just do your homework though. I wouldn't go around giving your info. to just anyone.

I am not advertising for myself here! I am actually a pain in the ass to see if you have no references. I ask for Dna samples, your first born and all kinds of stuff.

And whatever ya do don't ask, "are you avail" or ask for specific services for $. That is the quickest way to get ignored.

Good luck, have fun and stay safe!!

Another note- Alot of ladies will take a newbie. They just don't advertise it. Just expect to be screened.

They may not require a provider reference, but will ask for some type of work/personal information to get you thru the gate. You have to decide if you are comfortable with that.

Imo, it is best to go with a well known provider who you can use as a reference with many other ladies if you go this route. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
+1
Had several providers that is one of their screening tools.

That was lame as they come! Jeez he asked for advice on getting refs not new handles. Bored much? Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
What like creamycuntkid2006 ?