Encounter: Relax Spa

Asian Greek explains the what and I explained the why that is all you need to know. Vicky was top tier which makes everyone here the "we." unless your preference is 40+
I've been here before. The more you post, the more viral it gets. Good luck in that.
Asian Greek explains the what and I explained the why that is all you need to know. Vicky was top tier which makes everyone here the "we." unless your preference is 40+ Originally Posted by Ogre2002
The what
Vicky is invisible. She appears only for a select few, who prefer to keep her to themselves.

The why
Vicky prefers to be discreet and not reviewed publicly, like here. She is young and desirable but her service is not available on demand. OP broke the rules and should apologize.

Sounds logical Valentino199?
Some places have a “no” policy.
Let me get this straight. If I go there, I might see Vicky or I might be told she doesn't exists. If I see actually do get to see Vicky, I might be offered extra services or she might possibly disappear half way through the massage like vapor in the wind.
Let me get this straight. If I go there, I might see Vicky or I might be told she doesn't exists. If I see actually do get to see Vicky, I might be offered extra services or she might possibly disappear half way through the massage like vapor in the wind. Originally Posted by The Big E
Sounds logical to me.