Encounter: Pixie in Monroe

User ID: -
Date: 10/11/2023
Name: Pixie
Phone: 318-738-5932
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Found her on Skip the Games, but she takes her post down when not available
City: West Monroe
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel in WM
Activities: Meet and Greet, DFK, BBBJ, Cowgirl, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Super thin and firm, nice A/B cups with nice nipples, tight butt, glasses
Recommendation: Yes
Her pics don't do her justice. Even the private ones sent dot tell how cute/sexy she is. The skin art isn't spectacular but it completely disappears when you're "distracted" doing other things

HID (21-HID)
Hands down best ya gonna get in Monroe.
Did she send y’all two screenshots of Demerara about buying vids and pics? And like $400/hr?
That’s what I got from her.
  • tok07
  • 10-28-2022, 04:30 PM
I saw her last week just hadn't done a review, since BillW-- did I will later. She's definitely a winner!!!
Fly: She makes no bones about being very willing to sell pics and vids. The pics i received were freshly taken (i requested an unusual pose), free, and definitely her.

HID (21-HID)
Oh maybe I misunderstood her messages. She sent two screenshots of this long set of instructions. You had to buy some much content before she meets you or whatever. Maybe that was just me hah
Oh maybe I misunderstood her messages. She sent two screenshots of this long set of instructions. You had to buy some much content before she meets you or whatever. Maybe that was just me hah Originally Posted by Flyboy576

That certainly sounds like something a STG gal would do. It's just not my experience. She bounced around from wanting me to pay for vids and pics, to just sending them to me.

Trying to follow provider logic is like trying to discover the secret of life; it can't be done! LOL

HID (21-HID)
Agreed!