INFO UPDATE

Major changes at ECCIE:

Historically, ECCIE has always been a review and Discussion site.

As of now, Bio Pages and Weekly/Weekend Updates have been removed entirely from the site.

For female participants, this means no more advertising.

Ladies, your Signature Lines will also have to change. Signature lines can still have phone numbers, email addresses and such. However, you cannot have links to other sites. Be very careful about phrases such as “come see me” or I’m in town tonight’ or even “let’s play”, anything that can be seen as an invitation.

Information that I have at this moment indicates that the following are no longer permissible:
Links to other sites.
Your availability
Dates and locations for future travel
Rates
Services

You will need to begin the process of editing their Signature Lines based upon the above information.

Co-ed discussions will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. I know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay… outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.

Encounter Reports will stay the same since ECCIE has always been a review site and it does not solicit an arrangement.

So, what does that mean

1. It means that you can still participate in board discussions and maintain a presence on-line.

2. It still offers a Ladies Room and Infoshare so that you can network with each other to enhance your safety and share our experiences.

3. We will still have age verification for the obvious reason of controlling access, since this is still an adult oriented site.

For some of you who just wanted to post updates and build a Showcase, ECCIE is not for you.