Questions: MSOG and DATY

I have two questions.

1. Why do some girls not allow MSOG? If there's time left in the session and the guy is ready for more before time is up... what am I missing from the female perspective?

2. Why do some girls not allow DATY? I can see there being situations where a girl may not want a certain guys mouth down there, or maybe it's not a good time for that, but to flat out keep it off the menu? I'm not saying I'm an expert at it but I think most women enjoy it.
  • mb11
  • 02-04-2017, 11:43 AM
My friend that's when research comes in handy. I also had trouble when I first started and ran into providers that didn't do one or the other. It's just where their preference comes in. As long as you do research by checking out reviews and reading the gals showcases you should be able to find exactly what you are looking for.
MSOG is seldom allowed on meetings less than an hour. Other than that, it really depends on the lady, some seem to be nympho's that can't get enough, others like the cuddle tender moments.

DATY, even though guys like to they think they are great, I think only about 25% of us are really good. I know one provider gets really sensitive, and even a very light touch seems to be too much.
I have talked to a couple providers about the MSOG deal. They told me that guys trying for a second shot just pound the hell out of them trying to get off. A pussy can only take so much on a day.

Now if you are a 3 minute wonder, they should let you go again. I personally usually take at least a half on hour, so I don't usually push for it. My second round can take a long time.