Liberal/media racism on display

Okay, the media is ripe with reports of suspects being arrested or not being arrested. The strange thing is members of the media (liberals) hoping and speaking that hope that the suspect will not be someone of color. They want the suspect to be a white American. CNN reported the arrest of a "dark skinned" person and then warned their audience that an arrest does not imply guilt. Right...the police just going around arresting people for no reason. There certainly is "implied" guilt and the real guilt is for the courts to decide and not the media. I wonder if George Zimmerman, the "white guy who shot a black teenager" is jealous that he was not given the benefit of a doubt by Maddow, Schultz, CNN, or MSNBC?

Maybe in a couple of hours we will find out who was really arrested.
Okay, the media is ripe with reports of suspects being arrested or not being arrested. The strange thing is members of the media (liberals) hoping and speaking that hope that the suspect will not be someone of color. They want the suspect to be a white American. CNN reported the arrest of a "dark skinned" person and then warned their audience that an arrest does not imply guilt. Right...the police just going around arresting people for no reason. There certainly is "implied" guilt and the real guilt is for the courts to decide and not the media. I wonder if George Zimmerman, the "white guy who shot a black teenager" is jealous that he was not given the benefit of a doubt by Maddow, Schultz, CNN, or MSNBC?

Maybe in a couple of hours we will find out who was really arrested. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The word is RIFE, teacher (SNICK).

And as of 4pm there had been NO ARREST. CNN AND FOX (don't forget that) had to walkback the story when it became apparent that no arrest had been made.

Pay attention, or you'll be late for your next JUNK party. Right now, you're just forwarding false info.
Let me fix the title to your post:

"JD Stupidity on Display?"

There. Carry on.
The word is RIFE, teacher (SNICK). Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, cut Corneyhole a little slack! It's hard to see the chalkboard from out there in the hall leaning on his mop. Plus, the accoustics are not all that good.

But, the only thing that's probably ripe is his and gritsboy's shared stash of Depends.
Barley isn't racist his shorts are brown in the back and yellow in the front.(cog told me)
I guess you liberal Obama ball sucking pukes need to read this and offer to kiss JD's ass -

http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-writer...170859760.html
I guess you liberal Obama ball sucking pukes need to read this and offer to kiss JD's ass -

http://news.yahoo.com/liberal-writer...170859760.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
They will love the nauseating bullshit about "white privilege" and ignore the author's desperate desire to pin it on a white guy! Ask Dominique Strauss-Kahn if the black maid at his $3000 per night hotel bought into his notion of "white privilege"!
Its a Salon link http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets...hite_american/

I'm sure the boys here will be along shorty to Brietbart the source
"The Blaze" commentary and editing of the part of the article they published sort of slants it, wouldn't you say? Read the whole article. I don't completely agree with it but it makes some points worth thinking about. But, in the end, it's just easier for most to lump all of the non-whites together as the heathens at the gate wanting to get in and take all the stuff.
Did all of you guys failing reading comprehension? The article deals with how people dealt with in news reporting.

Maybe in a couple of hours we will find out who was really arrested. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Yah I see where fox had to walk back their report of the arrest.
Everyone walked back their arrest report, but this is not what this is about. This is about how some press services have publicly announced that they HOPE that the bomber is white and an American. What happened to just finding the news and publishing it? As for the Blaze; it sounds like they published something after I posted. I wouldn't know though, unlike you I don't read the Blaze. I didn't know that you followed Glenn Beck.