nuru and oil massages???

So i need help guys and girls too i suppose

The reason i am offering these 2 types of massages (nuru in the next week or so) is because i wanted to offer something at a lower rate because i realize not everyone wants to or can make an appointment with me.
currently the oil massage is simply a 30 minute massage with your choice of aromatherapy oil(be aware of any tree nut or any other allergies as most oils are made from almond, coconut, etc) with no extras . This can be an add on to a full session or a great way to just relax with a beautiful girl during a lunch break or something. I just wanted to clear that up so no one is confused about whats being offered.

Next, i will be offering nuru massages. Since it is so sensual it would be pretty pointless to get all naked and wet and then that be it. So im looking for feedback as to how you would like this offered and also price points. I am really open to any and all suggestions although im not saying i will directly go along with it as im sure there will be some interesting thoughts.
i was already thinking that it would be very easy to make it an add on to full service but then again that will be getting you over $$$.5 for one hour. I could offer the nuru alone with no extras besides rubbing all over you lol or i could offer nuru+bbbj for a much lower rate as well , or both of these.

I really just want a bunch of feedback , this would really help me figure out how to offer this! Thanks
I never experienced a NURU but would LOVE to with you, and to add a bbbj would be amazing!! PM me details if you can while in Buffalo what dates?
There was a girl on here who just retired. One price for a massage finishing with a hj. Little higher for massage finishing with a bj. Little higher for massage finishing with full service. Very busy and did not have to spend much time putting ads up.
A set price just like a full service price with out ad ons. Can't charge too much for a massage or one might just as well go for full service.
Just my opinion.
I never got the massage thing.

If I see a provider, I want SEX, not total relaxation. A good massage puts me in such a relaxed state that I'm not horny at all. It's therapeutic, not erotic. It's a common menu item so obviously there must be demand for it, though - different folks, different strokes.
A Nuru with no extras isn't gonna work for me. There's no way I'm going thru an hour with you and that body of yours all over me and then just shutting it down and calling it a day. I would need to make a deposit of some sort. FS would be ideal. I would see you VERY regularly if the pricing was reasonable.
Personally I don't think I'd want nuru without full service. However, I would be reluctant to pay extra for both. In that case I would just go with full service everytime. I have yet to see you so, I am speaking through ignorance. I very much would like to be enlightened!
Ceremony it's possible but....i've had my share decide to "upgrade" mid-session especially during NURU massages. I include quite a bit of "extras" short of full service in my NURU and other massage dates. I've seen providers simply include it in their GFE dates at no extra fee (which is what I do) or charge more (or even less) to their GFE dates and of course charge a separate lower amount for an "everything but fs" type of massage.

It's great you want the guys input but be sure you're happy with what you making however you ultimately decide to break it down. Personally "quickie" massages didn't work out for me (knocked them off as fast as I started to advertise it). After 10mins of massage the majority wanted to rush to the happy ending lol so nothing too relaxing jimo about a massage appt under 1hr. All the best in whatever you decide.
If ya offer nuru include a pussy slide...nuru just ain't complete without a pussy slide
NURU and a BBBJ and i'm in! Always wanted to try it..BD
If your price is reasonable for a massage you will do fine.
If you want to know all about Nuru with limited extras and no FS contact Dominique from this site. She has an Upstate New York showcase. You can at least read her reviews or PM her. She is the best at what she does.....
Yeah, I don't think too many of us would go for NO extras. If I'm not going to at least get a tug, I'd rather go to a licensed massage therapist. I think Nuru with a BJ or happy ending would be fine with Nuru, but at a reasonable price point.
Yeah, I don't think too many of us would go for NO extras. If I'm not going to at least get a tug, I'd rather go to a licensed massage therapist. I think Nuru with a BJ or happy ending would be fine with Nuru, but at a reasonable price point. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
That is Excactly what Dominique offers and she is very busy and well reviewed. There is definitely a market for this service!
Yeah, I don't think too many of us would go for NO extras. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
hows bout a ...nuru pole ...up the ol jimmie hole? ...bliss
hows bout a ...nuru pole ...up the ol jimmie hole? ...bliss Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Aye, matey....