Another Invention - Ata Boy

At one time, when I was working, eating a respectable meal at a respectable hour was something I did on weekends. At one point my eating habits were so bad that on weekends I was weakened to such a state I would basically sleep the weekend away and hurting myself more, didn't eat much! I finally deduced it must be my eating habits. So I put my brain to work to fix the problem.

As I shopped I noticed pre-cooked entres. I experimented with them and began heating them in the microwave in microwave bags or their containers. Added a few sides, also pre cooked, and BOOM I was feeling so much better in a short period of time. And the whole process, at work, took 5 minutes!!! A decent, respectable meal, tho not so tasty sometimes, in about 5 minutes.

Over a period of time I continued the experimentation. I bought a "brick" of Briscot meat and thought how to make it. "Ahh-Ha" I thought. Divide the 24oz package into 8 oz "meals". Put each meal in a microwave bag, pour some barbecue sauce in there and see what happens. BOOM! Heat at 80% power for 1 min, 45secs and we got barbecue brisket! It's "pre-cooked" so the work is already done, just letting the barbecue sauce sink in! FABULOUS! A very decent meal in less than 5 minutes, with paper plates, no clean up! My co-workers at the time were a bit jealous!

Meal Loaf in less than 5 minutes.

Pot Roast in less than 5 minutes.

Salmon is less than 5 minutes, etc, etc, etc

I also took my table top grill to work . . . Rib Eye Steak in less than 5 minutes!! Other cuts too but not T-bone.

I could never figure out how to do the same with chicken tho. POPEYES!

That's it!
I'm trying to follow along here...you INVENTED re-heating meatloaf in the microwave...

Yet somehow the ability to re-heat chicken eludes you?

And while the very minerals listed on high end bottled water labels (Fiji for example) scare you away from tap water enough to collect rainwater in your driveway...you are unconcerned about the potential to ingest BHA due to heating unapproved plastic containers, or the health impact of mixing a half cup of sucralose with your vodka?

Do I have it all straight?
You're 180 degrees off of right!

Meat loaf is available as an entre! Don't taste so good but it's there. "Barbaque" briskit in the microwave is an original idea, as far as I cann tell.

Chicken, the kind I like anyway, is not available as an entre that I have found.

Your reading comprehension skills need serious work. Out of 160+ reads you're the only one confused. Maybe find yourself a twelve year old to figure it out for you. You're just pulling stuff out of the sky that don't relate to anything I have ever brought up.

I'm trying to follow along here...you INVENTED re-heating meatloaf in the microwave...

Yet somehow the ability to re-heat chicken eludes you?

And while the very minerals listed on high end bottled water labels (Fiji for example) scare you away from tap water enough to collect rainwater in your driveway...you are unconcerned about the potential to ingest BHA due to heating unapproved plastic containers, or the health impact of mixing a half cup of sucralose with your vodka?

Do I have it all straight? Originally Posted by AlbusMilitis
I am fascinated by crazy...so you can understand my interest.

To drill down...you don't take credit for inventing re-heated leftovers in general...but rather re-heating brisket in particular is your, ahem, invention.

And you used a precooked brisket...

And a 'microwave bag'...

I wonder what people used those things for before your invention.

Anyway, you should sue these people:

https://www.squarehbrands.com/produc...-beef-brisket/

And these people:

https://www.heb.com/product-detail/h...brisket/917286

And Hormel:

http://www.hormel.com/Brands/Hormel-Lloyd-s

And these bastards who've been selling microwaveable bbq brisket at Wally World for two decades:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CleRr46Nh1...h/IMG_1227.JPG

...and...well you get the idea - alot of people have stolen your invention there partner.

PS - If you're going to quote somebody in your tagline, at least spell their name right.

Carry on.