Word to Be Wise

This is elementary to most, I'm sure. Others, maybe not.

This is a link to a FB screenshot. Notice the link on the right showing Bill Cosby. If you're a FB user and if you ever see any ad like that DO NOT CLICK on it!!! I've seen similar ads showing "Clinton arrested", "Trump arrested", "Tom Hanks RIP", etc, etc, etc. Just DON'T click on it. You're 110% guaranteed to have mal ware by the end of the day!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4odx6n4q3...51.41.jpg?dl=0

P.S. No, I'm not revealing any personal information!
P.S.S. After my hour was up I remembered something I read the other day. If you have CCCleaner, a utility, on your computer be aware the (British) company that makes it stated their servers had been hacked! If you updated that software recently, you may have a virus!!!
P.S.S. After my hour was up I remembered something I read the other day. If you have CCCleaner, a utility, on your computer be aware the (British) company that makes it stated their servers had been hacked! If you updated that software recently, you may have a virus!!! Originally Posted by dumars

Good info,I use CCleaner.
"P.S. No, I'm not revealing any personal information!"

Well if that's true, Warren...whoever the hell he is...doesn't deserve to randomly have his name linked to on a hooker board.
Some people just gotta bitch!

"P.S. No, I'm not revealing any personal information!"

Well if that's true, Warren...whoever the hell he is...doesn't deserve to randomly have his name linked to on a hooker board. Originally Posted by AlbusMilitis
Some people just gotta bitch! Originally Posted by dumars
You know what...I looked up the fella you linked to...and he sure does have alot in common with you...he even has a quote on his FB page that's in your tagline...admit it, you outed yourself, didn't you.
Good info,I use CCleaner. Originally Posted by whatstheplay
me too
glad I dnt update it all the time

https://www.howtogeek.com/326742/ccl...-need-to-know/
If that version is before version 5.33.6162, then you are not affected, and you should manually download the latest version now. If that version is 5.34 or later, your current version isn’t affected, but if you updated CCleaner in between August 15th and September 12th, and are on a 32-bit system, you may still have been affected. (If you’re comfortable going into the registry, you can open Registry Editor and navigate to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Piriform and see if there is a key labeled Agomo:MUID . If that key exists, it means you had the infected software on your system at one point in time.)
What Should I Do?

While nothing immediately harmful was discovered, Cisco Talos recommends restoring your system to a state before August 15, 2017 from a backup if you were affected. You should probably run an antivirus and MalwareBytes scan on your system and your backups to ensure no malware is left installed.
You know what, you're a stalker! CREEP!

You know what...I looked up the fella you linked to...and he sure does have alot in common with you...he even has a quote on his FB page that's in your tagline...admit it, you outed yourself, didn't you. Originally Posted by AlbusMilitis
I pointed out that you accidentally linked to your real name here...you know, trying to be helpful.

Oh well.

By my count, you've posted 6 threads seeking some sort of validation. I've responded to 3 of them (and gave you a heads up when you outed yourself)...how the fuck does that make me a stalker?.

And seriously, figure out how to spell Jack's name if you're going to quote him.

Carry on.
So, about HR1628....
I pointed out that you accidentally linked to your real name here...you know, trying to be helpful.

Oh well.

By my count, you've posted 6 threads seeking some sort of validation. I've responded to 3 of them (and gave you a heads up when you outed yourself)...how the fuck does that make me a stalker?.

And seriously, figure out how to spell Jack's name if you're going to quote him.

Carry on. Originally Posted by AlbusMilitis

So; does he spell the name with a space, as in: Dum Ars?
What part of "P.S. No, I'm not revealing any personal information!" didn't you understand?

I put that there so the mods would not think I was fucking up like you think I was EVEN with the disclaimer!

I'm an ugly motherfucker but not an ugly dumbass motherfucker!

Oh well.

Carry on. Originally Posted by AlbusMilitis
Using a nom de guerre doesn't work with FB, when your friends real profiles are linked.