Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunter...t-burisma-pay/

“among a trove of messages, documents, photos and videos purportedly recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that a Delaware computer-shop owner told The Post was brought in for repair in April 2019 and never picked up afterward.”

LMAO! What a dumb fuck. Vids of him smoking crack while banging whores, lots of other goodies.

My favorite
Buy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS tmrw and ill do the same
I’m sure it was because they both had battery issues.
Don’t vote him.
But nobody thinks the son of the possible potus the this may be a PROBLEM

To paraphrase Ann Richards — poor Donnie, he was born with a silver spoon ...

To paraphrase Ann Richards — poor Donnie, he was born with a silver spoon ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Annie richards??
lolling
drunken ding bat dyke
But nobody thinks the son of the possible potus the this may be a PROBLEM Originally Posted by rexdutchman
No.
Annie richards??
lolling
drunken ding bat dyke Originally Posted by winn dixie
Of course. I expect no less from you, Humpty.

I’d vote for a dead Ann Richards before another chemically modified Trump.
Of course. I expect no less from you, Humpty.

I’d vote for a dead Ann Richards before another chemically modified Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yellow dawg democrat comes to mind here! Textbook definition
OK, your point, kamerade?
OK, your point, kamerade? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I made it yous bub
I’m having a hard time remembering when President Trump’s kids were caught, with indisputable evidence, of peddling their father’s influence to hostile communist governments.
I’m having a hard time remembering when President Trump’s kids were caught, with indisputable evidence, of peddling their father’s influence to hostile communist governments. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Don't confuse the liberals, they have a hard enough time getting dressed and not drooling on themselves.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 11:50 AM
I’m having a hard time remembering when President Trump’s kids were caught, with indisputable evidence, of peddling their father’s influence to hostile communist governments. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Let me refresh your pea brain

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...s-elected/amp/

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander
Let me refresh your pea brain

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...s-elected/amp/ Originally Posted by WTF
Let us refresh your memory vip

Indisputable evidence!
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Let us refresh your memory vip

Indisputable evidence! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I've provided it....now go stand in the corner and write 1000 I am a hypocrite on the blackboard