Life Stream

There is a rumor that two of the ladies were rushed into a car and left. Just like what happened with Tina.

Apparently they are also changing the name and will no longer be called Life Stream.

I was convinced this place was legit. However, it seems kind of odd for a mom and pop AMP who has a good reputation and been around for years to change their name.

If anybody can offer some insight to your Eccie brothers to avoid a potential situation it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tt no one cares what you say . shut up and go away!
Tt no one cares what you say . shut up and go away! Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
A little rude sir. I care greatly. I wanna know more! I hope folks come forward with more info!
I was there yesterday. The name on the door has changed. Tina was there.
Winn dixie no one care what you say either so sshut up and go away. You snd treesnot are on most ignored list.
Rumors. OK.

Seems to be what fuels these discussions.

Never any facts or evidence.
Tt no one cares what you say . shut up and go away! Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Life Stream is a popular AMP. Dudes want to know about changes so they can make an informed decision.

Although you are wrong, your contributions are sincerely appreciated.

Thank you very much brother.
Blah blah blah treetop = liar. Everyone should add him to their ignore list. No facts, only target specific amp. Look at his posting history. Someone at an amp didnt give hom what he wanted. He threatens to post lies than he does. He probably is banned from some amps for trying to get more through intimidation. He and wd are the same. Losers
Winn dixie no one care what you say either so sshut up and go away. You snd treesnot are on most ignored list. Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Blah blah blah treetop = liar. Everyone should add him to their ignore list. No facts, only target specific amp. Look at his posting history. Someone at an amp didnt give hom what he wanted. He threatens to post lies than he does. He probably is banned from some amps for trying to get more through intimidation. He and wd are the same. Losers Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Why the insults? I dont have info on this place and would like to have info on this establishment. Do you have any pertinent info to share?
The new name is Respiro Bodyworks. Sending them good vibes.
Tt and wd = blah blah blah
The new name is Respiro Bodyworks. Sending them good vibes. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Thanks!

Same owners? Same business model?
Blah blah blah treetop = liar. Everyone should add him to their ignore list. No facts, only target specific amp. Look at his posting history. Someone at an amp didnt give hom what he wanted. He threatens to post lies than he does. He probably is banned from some amps for trying to get more through intimidation. He and wd are the same. Losers Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
I don't appreciate the disrespect. This thread pertains to many because Lifestream is loved.

I do have an update. I'm pretty sure I was totally wrong and for that I apologize.

I dont think that Respiro (new name) is involved in human trafficking based on reliable information.

I'm a big proponent of capitalism. There are bloody noses in the process but capitalism is proven to work. Even in an AMP.

If an AMP is not involved in human trafficking and is not hurting anyone they should be left alone.

RRPD knows what happens in an AMP but my gut tells me they will be left alone.

The place is also very clean and very nice. When I walked in to check it out there was a very sweet lady I met although I did not get a session.

Mongers, go have some guiltless fun and Viva Respiro!
this is interesting. Last I checked I asked the girl for Tina and she told me "Tina no work here, never coming back, she bad". I'd be walking on eggshells getting any upsells from them in WilCo.