Ignore function?

Is there a way to ignore certain posters on here? Haven’t been on here that long, but certain thread bumping posters are sucking the enjoyment out of reading posts on this site.
If the mods would do their job and bam these 2 posting. By ignoring them the mods are supporting them. Tt and wd should be banned.
1. Click the person's name.
2. Click "View Public Profile".
3. Click "User Lists".
4. Select "Add to Ignore List".
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot 2021-06-22 23.22.14.png (36.9 KB, 333 views)
If the mods would do their job and bam these 2 posting. By ignoring them the mods are supporting them. Tt and wd should be banned. Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
For what? Posting facts that some dont like?

Anybody following the Dallas amp/spa debacle? Its all about promoters and trafficking. Many of those businesses are gone.
3. Click "User Lists".
4. Select "Add to Ignore List". Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Awesome. Maybe this will help some have better days. Thx
Thanks BigATX I hope everyone does this.
Remember, these slime balls continue to re-emerge under different tags after they are banned or ignored too long.
Save the instructions.
Thank for the info, Traveling Tex! Two less annoying voices I no longer have to read here.����
Blocking is a great function for those lacking self control....but they never actually do it

I might be wrong but I think Whisper or SL the great said that if a blocked person is quoted the blocker can still read their post.

I would never have two accounts because that's against the sacred Eccie rules or I would see if that works.
Yes if a blocked poster is quoted they will see it.

Life is a sugar cookie
3. Click "User Lists".
4. Select "Add to Ignore List". Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Thanks this was well needed!
Just as a caution, you can get a warning, or penalty, if you tell the person you are blocking that you are doing so. Also, it is true that if you block someone and they are quoted, you can still read their posts. Best thing to do is ignore them, but I realize that is like asking you to ignore a hemorroid.
Best thing to do is ignore them, but I realize that is like asking you to ignore a hemorrhoid. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
You funny man!
I have never used the ignore feature.

It is not conducive to having an open mind